Chapter 2

(Read A/N at the end please!)

The door to the plane opened and we were all rolled out. During the ride, I couldn't help, but feel the urge to punch that growling mess in the corner. The plane was full  of antisocial freaks. One with a messed up head, another with a tattooed head and one with a "normal" head, but assuming he came from belle Reve, he is not normal. 

We were all pushed out, into a line, by wheelchairs. Brown straps kept us all on to the chair. I tried to escape, but it didn't work. A few guards held me down, forcing me to sit still as the solider with the Southern accent came up to the group. He stood there with a gun held to his chest. Two cars pulled up and from one came a man with braided hair and the other was lifted a yellowish bag and some boxes. The man with the braided hair turned to hit a woman in the face, 

"What an asshole!" I whispered, but also kind of shouted as the blonde haired girl turned to me. She smiled and then turned away, as i rolled my eyes at her. I crossed my arms as I looked at the yellow bag. Some guy with a knife, slid it down the material, before a guy with a beard and a blue tank top burst out. He punched a few guys in the face, before getting restrained. I slightly giggle, before looking back at him. His rough face and muscular form was captivating, but his attitude put me way off. I turn back to the Southern sounded guy to listen to him talk,

"The injection you got is the size of a rice grain, but is as powerful as a hand grenade. You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. If otherwise irritate or vex me, you die." Then the blonde girl interrupted,

"I'm known to be quite vexing, I'm just for warning you.."

"Lady, shut up! Here's the deal. Your going some place pretty bad and that will get you killed, but until then, your my problem." He shouted, then the blondie crossed her arms and huffed. The rough looking guy next to me, leaned in and said,

"Don't worry princess, I'll protect you."

"Listen here Aussie. Next time you call me princess, I won't hesitate to cut your throat," a group of men placed boxes down in front of us, with our names on them. I started to walk towards mine, before turning around and saying, "Oh! And, you better keep your promise. I hate un-honest people." Before smirking. 

I put on my black vest, that stopped just above my belly button. I zipped up my jeans that were ripped all up the thighs. I put on my knife bracelets and my gun holders with my guns. I lined the inside of my hoodie with knives and put it on. I pulled on my combat boots and tucked two knives on the inside. I walked back out with the group and followed them all to the plane. We sat down and before the plane took off, a woman with a mask walked onto the plane. We got an introduction and then the blonde girl stretched her hand out, over my lap. 

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya. Whats that perfume your wearing? The sent of death?" She laughed, before sitting back. I feel a foot touch mine and look over at the bearded Aussie.

"Hey princess." He said. He winked and then giggled as he sharpened his boomerangs. I rolled my eyes and turned to look out the window. 

The plane ride was long and boring. Flashing lights started to fill the room. Harley, who was sat next to me, turn to face the window. 

"Pretty lights. Are you guys seeing this?" I turned to looked at her. She looked at me and smiled. 

"So what are you in for?" 

"Killing my parents,"

"That's not all sweet heart." The man with gun said on the other side of Harley,

"I kill people after I have sex with them, because after i have the information I need, they are no use to me,"

"Awesome!" Harley exclaimed," we're going to be best friends." I rolled my eyes. 

The plane started to fall to the ground. I gripped the seat tightly. This is not how I want to die. 

A/N: 

Sorry that this update is a bit late and short, I have been going through alot of stuff and moving schools, so writing hasn't been my main focus. I will upload 2 chapters on Saturday, to catch up on what I've missed. I'm also working on a 1D, danisnotonfire and Pacific Rim fanficiton so there first chapters will be upload on Saturday too. Please read them it would mean a lot. Thank you for 59 reads, I love the support. Keep reading and voting, it means a lot. Don't forget to follow me as well. You don't have too, but it would be nice if you did. There will be more of this story. Tell me if you want smut or not. There will be sex scenes, but they will be left to your imagination. I want a limit to about 5 proper written sex scenes, so give me ideas for them and what chapter you want them on. Again, thank you and read my Joker fanfiction iff you haven already. Thank you!!!!