Chapter 1

A/N: Just assume for the fan fiction every chapter is Raine's P.O.V. If i change the point of view, I will note it. But from now on it's going to be Raine's. Also, there will be some swearing and mild sexual content. Thanks for reading. (If anything is in Italics, it's a flash back.) 

The walls wear black and dirty. The light barley touched the bed, that was standing by the door. I keep hearing all of the screams that  echoed through the halls of Belle Reve. The unfortunate events of my past, have put me in an inescapable dump. I was hunched over in my corner, starring at my cell door, hoping that someone would come and save me. 

I got home from school. I herd the shouts of my dad and the tears of my mum, I ran up stairs and hid in my wardrobe. I don't think they herd me. The thoughts of my parents killing me was the only thing on my mind. I was rocking back and forth, scared for my life. I held the baseball bat, that stood in the corner, close to my chest. I herd the doors down the corridor, forcefully being opened and shut again. 

"Raine!" He  shouted. He came in to my room. I looked through the crack in the wardrobe door, my dad was messing up my room. Soon, my mum got involved  and they were both turning my room into a bomb site.  He opened my wardrobe door, his cheeks red and his eyes were burning.

The window on my cell door slid open. I stood up and crept towards it, seeing a man starring at. He chuckled a bit, before picking something off of a trolley. I saw many pieces of a disgusting brown and green squares. Then, a whole pig or sheep, just laying on the bottom, exposed to everyone's pleasure.  

"Hello, Gorgeous. Lunch time." He chimed in my face. I picked up the plate and looked at it in disbelief. 

"Are you trying to poison me?Hmm," I reached through the bars, trying to touch him. It looked like he knew where I was going, but he was wrong. The sudden movements of my actions, made me loose a few breathes and his heart skipped a beat. I grabbed him by the collar of his uniformed and pulled him into the metal doors and bars. A slight drip of blood appeared his forehead, it made a slight smile appear on my face. 

"Listen here, you son of a bitch. Next time you call me gorgeous and flirt with me, I won't hesitate to kill you." I took my hand away, letting him stumble backwards. He coughed and sorted out his uniform, before carrying on. I turned around, smiling and chuckling a little bit. I pulled down my sleeve and saw the knife I stole. 

He  picked me up by the collar and dragged me down the stairs. I was thrown at the wall , making my nose and head bleed. He climbed on top of me, pinning me down. I struggled to get up, be managed to push him off. I ran into the kitchen a picked up the knife that lay on the counter. 

"Raine, put the knife down." My dad stammered, putting his hands up in a protective way.

The door to my cell opened and a group of soldiers walked in. I smiled and flicked me hair over my shoulder. Two of the grabbed my arms, before attempting to drag me out of the cell. I can't do another night of solitary. 

I took the knife out of my sleeve and sliced the faces and arms of the two people who were escorting me. One more tried and started to shoot at me. I jumped onto his shoulders,wrapping my legs around his neck, tackling him to the ground.  I brung my head up and held my knife out, ready for the next person. I then felt a stinging pain in my arm. I looked down, as my eyes started to go fuzzy. I was tazzerd. 

I walked slowly towards him. Knife in hand, tears falling down my cheeks. He stumbled backwards, till he was against the wall. I stood slightly in front of him. The tears had stopped and I sort of felt happy, I had the upper hand for once. 

My fathers face turned and he laughed. 

"If your going to kill me, do it quick." His voice full of hatred and sarcasm.

"You made me do this! You forced me to protect myself," I shouted, not spearing a tear. I'm not going to cry over people I hate, not anymore. He lunged towards me, causing me to flinch. I herd a grunt, as I pulled away with knife covered in blood. My dad had a shocked face, before falling to the floor and breathed his last breath. Then I herd a shriek. I turned to see my mother with a red and puffy face. 

I woke up in a chair. I was in a training area, with many guards around me. I felt the straps being unfastened from my waist. I stood up and stretched. 

"Hi boys!" I shouted. A person from the military walked up to me, his face was stern. His voice was very southern American. The South guy pulled out a black bag and rolled it out on a table in front of me. There lay about 20 knives, I smiled at the fact. 

"Hey, you can't give the gorgeous woman knives. Do you know her?" A guard shouted. I nodded my head and chuckled, before grabbing him around the neck. I held the tip close to his Adam's apple. He winced and whimpered, as I looked around at all the guns pointed in my direction. The woman wearing the pink jacket stepped forward. 

"If you help us, you will get time off your prison sentence." I looked at her, intrigued. 

"How much time?" I responded.

"10 years."

"Wow, 10 years off an 12 year sentence. What do I have to do?"

"Hit the damn targets." I nodded and let go of the guard, I obviously left a tiny mark. I used the knife in my hand and aimed at the furthest away target. I herd the bang of it piercing the target. I was always on target for the seven targets that was there. I ran out of knifes and was forced back in the chair. A guy put a needle in my neck and then a woman checked to see if it was in the right place, before carting me off to an unknown place. 

My mother came up to me, grabbing my neck and pinning me against the wall. I managed to hide the knife before she saw it. She kept banging my head against the wall, making me more and more dizzy with every hit. She dropped me to the floor and then started to kick me.  

"You.Killed.My.Husband." She said with each kicked. I struggled to get up. Mum knelt down and lifted up my head, by my hair. I got the knife ready in my hand. She moved her knee away from her stomach and I had just enough energy to force in knife into my mother's side.

I stood up and back away, while wiping the blood from my nose. My mother bleed next to my abusive father. I think I smiled as I saw it. At least I was free. I herd sirens from down the road. I took my mums purse, before running fr the door. I was knocked over by my brother, Tyler. 

"Sorry." I said quickly, before getting caught and letting my brother see my mess in front of me.

What did I do?