Chapter 3

I smiled ," you're welcome Ed ." I noticed the way Double d was looking at me , I ignored it. My phone rang suddenly. " hello ? Yeah ... I be home right away ... Bye love you, Gus." The Eds looked at me confused. Double d also looked disappointed. " help do you guys want to helped me unpack ? My moms helping a little but she's got to go back to her house soon. " They nodded. " so is Gus your boyfriend? " asked Eddy as we walked. I couldn't  stop from laughing. " here I'll show you who Gus is," I said, opening the door. I led them to my new room. " I don't see anybody..." Said Double D. I pointed at the ground. Gus, my fluffy gray cat , was lying there ."Gus ... Is a cat ? Yet he called you ? That doesn't make any sense !" Said Double D . I smirked ," What's the fun in making sense ?" Gus looked up , with the home phone in his paws , and shot me a look. " I know I know , it's time to feed you," I smiled , picking him up. I led the Eds and Gus to the kitchen . " Will you be living here alone ?" Asked Ed looking sad. " No I have Gus ..." I said fixing his food bowl . Gus smiled and began eating. " oh and Sandy..." I said . " sand-" started Double D . A big bark arouse and a large German Shepard came around a corner . I petted her and grabbed her food bowl feeding her.The phone rang and I answered it. The Eds were looking around for Gus.