Prologue

Author-Chan: Okay.... If you wanna skip this go ahead
But heads up. Its gonna be those slowburns stories. If you don't like those. Then... Why are you here? Don't complain to me. I don't want that.
Anyways I wasted some of your time...
So enjoy the story!
______

There was a (H/C) girl. Who name is (Y/N). Her last names is (L/N). But some people never asked her last name.
She didn't have a family. Or anyone. She's been poor. But, she knows how to survive.
She steal. But, only on special occasions. She only knew her mom before her mom passed away from ill. The girl never knew her dad. Her mom always tell her not to remind her. The girl thought the dad was a player or he left the family because they were poor.

After her mom had died. She heard rumors that there was a war in the past and there were monsters under mountain Ebott. The (H/C) headed girl knew the war was true. But, not the monsters hiding.
The girl decided to see if those rumors were true. She got ready to prepare herself for her adventure.

She didn't care if she died. She has nothing to lose. But, deep down her heart she does. She wants to see if her future could change.
If she can get a lovely partner.
She doesn't care what gender her partner is... Okay maybe a little but, she wants a partner who she appeals.

Who will always love her no matter what. Who would see what she really is inside if her. Who can see her heart. Who will call her beautiful every morning she wakes up. Who will hold her waist and feel like she can be secure under that tight embrace around her waist. Who will hold her hand anytime. Who would show her love and affection.

She would dream of her partner
Until, she fell in a hole. She didn't see a hole. She only saw was "grass"
She then fell hard to the ground. The girl black out.

After time she met a flower who was evil and then she met a goat. The goat acted like a mother to her.
The goat reminded of her deceased mother. The girl cried. The goat mom was surprised at her actions. She then hugged the child. She tried to sooth the young girl.
"Its okay my child, there's no need to cry. I'm here for you," The (H/C) headed girl kept on crying. Because she said those exact words her mother would say.

The goat mother carried her "child" to her home.
The goat mom heard snores and smiled.
After time, the little girl wasn't little anymore.
She had been living with her new mother now. But, she kept getting bored. She kept asking her foster mother that she wanted to see the other side of the world. She couldn't let her go until that very day. She did... The goat mom knew she couldn't hold in child when they grown old.

They had a battle, they cried, they hugged it off and went separate ways. The longed (H/C) girl who is now a woman kept on walking.
She met some new monsters.
She also met some monsters that are like her type.

She had a crush on a skeleton. Papyrus. She had been flirting with him and they had a date. But, after that date, her heart was shattered. Literally. (Y/N) heart was cracked. She kept it hidden.
Papyrus saw that (Y/N) acted weird.

Over the month (Y/N) started developed a new crush! Her new crush was (GASTER) Sans. She was looking at the wrong skeleton. She thought Papyrus was her partner. But, it was Sans.

Sans and (Y/N) did secretly liked each other but never told each other.

Then finally, on the 6th month. Sans told (Y/N) feeling for her. Sans was scared about the results. (Y/N) said yes. The lazy skeleton's (Sans) girlfriend was happy.
They both got happy. Then they started telling everyone in the underground.
Undyne, Alphys, Gaster, Papyrus, Grilby even Jerry!
Jerry didn't know what to feel so it was awkward for Sans and (Y/N).

After days turned into weeks. Then weeks turned into months. Then months turned into a year.
That very day on Sans and (Y/N) one year anniversary, started to change.

Everything (Y/N) started to change. Her save file kept on changing. She started to feel like she was getting glitches on her body.
She was scared. Sans didn't know what to do. Even Papyrus!

What would (Y/N) do?
What's going to happen next?