Chapter 4

Author: Okay... You can have a choice here.
Alright, let's get started
________

You felt pain everywhere you could progress what was happening. Oh wait, Sans has injected some kind of weird liquid inside your body.
You opened your eyes and see the bright liquid going through your body.
You closed your eyes and tears started to form up to your eyes.
"(Y-(Y/N)!?!" Sans got scared. He thought it was a simple injection.

25-50%

You told Sans the pain was gonna go away and you didn't feel anything
"I don't feel anythi-," then it hit you like someone had falcon punched your gut and you passed out
"OH MY GOD!! (Y/N)!!!!" Your heard Papyrus with worry in his voice and Sans scowling at something or someone. You couldn't make out what happened and you passed out.

*Time skip brought to you by Temmie Flakes!

You opened your eyes... Well eye. You felt like there was a bandage on your right eye. You were gonna touch it until someone said something.
"Don't touch it," you see who it was and it was Sans.
"What happened to my eye Sans?" You were kinda a scared. You thought a monster would pop out of the bandage.

"Well, when you passed out from the magic liquid. I took you to my room. Then, I saw that you had a... Misshap from your eye... Your right eye," He grabbed those ice bags and gave it to you. You glitched when the water started to drip.
"Your right eye is (F/C). It turned into every color. Like, it was filled with... I don't know everything," Sans couldn't explain what happened.
"So... If I'm determined... I'm red? And if I'm feeling justice or kindness.... I'm green or yellow?"

Sans sat next to you on the bed
"You can say that," Sans smiles and puts a hand on you. You glitched and smiled at Sans.
"You should rest and get your energy boosted up," Sans smiled lazily. You hug Sans. Then the door busts open

50-72%

The pain. The pain. The pain felt awful. You couldn't handle it.
"S-Sanssss," you were glitching a lot. Sans and Papyrus were worried about you.
"SANS YOU PROMISED ME THAT SHE WOULD BE OKAY!!!" Papyrus had tears in his eyes. His voiced kept on cracking. He chocked on some parts. Sans looked at Papyrus with tears in his eyes.

"Sorry Papyrus... This is why I can't do promises... Everything goes bad when I promise something. Or anything." When Sans said that. Everything was dead silent.

"Sans. Look what happened to (Y/N)," Gaster said to Sans and Papyrus. Sans and Papyrus looked at the problem and see (Y/N) is shad stopped crying.

"SANS... IS SHE SLEEPING?!" Papyrus looked at Sans and looked at him worried. Sans on the other hand. Was just standing there. He kneeled down to your laying lifeless body.
"(Y-(Y/N)... (Y/N)? (Y/N)!!!!" Sans had rage inside of him.
Papyrus saw it and tried to calm him down.
"SANS!! PLEASE CALM DOWN!! YOUR SCARING ME...," Papyrus slowly put a hand on Sans shoulder. Sans quickly shrugged off of Papyrus hand.
"Why... It should've been me but it was her...." Sans stared at your emotionless face.

Papyrus had an idea but he thinks it might not work but risked it.
"SANS... I THINK I KNOW HOW TO REVIVE HER," Papyrus looked at Sans. Sans quickly looked at Papyrus with joys in his eyes and smiled wide.
"How Papyrus?! Please, tell me!!" Sans crawls to Papyrus. Papyrus smiled and looked like he was gonna break.
"I'm going to give her my soul instead," Sans froze. The atmosphere changed from happiness to a gloomy atmosphere.

*Warning its going to be depressing and a bit of gore

"What Papyrus?" Sans had nothing in his eye... Socket and he looked down on the floor.
"I SAID THAT... I WI-" Sans interrupted Papyrus.
"I heard what you said... But, I didn't think it was really real. If you die and if she doesn't make it alive... I'm... There's no point fighting for anything. What am I suppose to fight? For vengeance?! For the sake of my family! Who?! If she dies... I'm going to die..." Sans said as he was going into a deep deep depression. He couldn't take it anymore. He seen his love ones die enough.
"SANS... Sans... Please do-," Papyrus pleading for Sans had made him stop talking. He saw Sans with a gun.
"SANS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" Papyrus was going to Sans trying to take the gun away.
"I got it from Catty and Bratty... They didn't have ammo but... Gaster knew how to make them... I asked for help... He refused. Then I... I..." Sans couldn't continue. Papyrus stopped what he was doing.

Then quickly, Sans pulled the gun up to his head and pulled the trigger at his head.
"SANS!!!!!" Papyrus cried. Now, Papyrus only seeing a dead (H/C) girl and a brother whose... Bleeding? But he was turning into dust.
"Is this what the prophecy wanted us to do?" Papyrus went weak and his knees trembled. He kneeled down to his dying brother. He held his brother for dear life with his eyes closed from crying. Then he felt his brother disappear and felt dust. Papyrus saw that his brother turned into dust.

Later on, Papyrus was turning crazy. He couldn't handle the silence and started to kill. He went out and started to give no mercy to every single monster.

All the monsters were turning into dust and then there was one.

Undyne and Papyrus had a fight. At the end. Papyrus and Undyne lost the battle. They both have been impaled by a sharp weapon.
Undyne was impaled by a broken bone with a edge. Papyrus was impaled by a spear.
"I'm sorry Sans..." Papyrus turned into dust. Undyne the undying had turned to dust as well.

BAD ENDING

____
You guys made me do this.