Chapter 8

Alec's POV

We heard someone screaming, and i recognized it as Clary. All of us ran where the voice came from. One of Shades opened the door and I saw Clary yelling at Cain. He was just sitting on the bed, crying.

"What the heck,Cain?!" She screamed. All of us looked at her, and I knew they recognized her. Guys were just staring at Cain.

"How much? How much do you love her?" One guy said quietly.

"Ab imo pectore"*From the bottom of the chest. (from the heart)* Cain said and all Shades gasped in surprise, with widened eyes. And then, all of them felt on their knees. That guy, Cain stood up and hugged Clary. He hugged him back, like she will never see him again. He pressed one kiss on her mouth and he felt on his knees.

I watched as Clary ripped his shirt off, and heard someone gasp next to me. Clary putted her hand above his heart and i saw a little object, like a diamond or something on his heart. I watched her other hand cupping his face. And then she took his, and her's sunglasses off, and threw them on bed.

She looked him in the eyes and said "Last words, Cain?" with a serious tone.

She isn't going to kill him is she? No, they wouldn't kill one of their owns.

"Amor verus numquam moritur" *True love never dies* He whispered quietly. As soon as he finished his sentence, she ripped his crystal away. He felt on the floor, dead.

I heard Shades say only three simple words, but powerful. "Ave atque vale." And then, in front of my eyes, Clary, felt on her knees and send a last goodbye to Cain.

"Ave atque vale, frater" She whispered so quiet, i barely heard her. She snapped her fingers, and the body disappeared, not leaving a sign Cain was ever alive. Like he never existed. She slowly got up, and guys followed. She walked through us, completely forgetting on sunglasses or cloak.

I guessed she really needed to be alone. I saw her run through the hallway. All guys left to their rooms, and we were just standing there, in shock. At least I was in shock. I looked at Jace, Sarah, Izzy, Maggs, Robert and Maryse.

"What the hell just happened" Isabelle said.

"I will be damned if I know" Jace said and then reality hit him. "Wait, was that CLARY?"

"Yes" I simply said.

"How do you know? Maybe that girl just looked like her." Maryse spoke, finally.

"Yea, maybe." I said, feeling anger inside me. I couldn't tell them, because of that promise. And she still didn't give me permission to tell them. I had to lie, over and over again.

Then, I left them, and went to my room with Magnus.

Jace's POV

What the fuck just happened. I took Sarah's wrist and pulled her to my room. I felt Alec knows more than he is saying.

"Want to go to the greenhouse?" I asked Sarah, not really wanting it.

"Yeeyy" She squeaked. She really got on my nerves.

"Let's go" We were walking to the greenhouse. It's been almost 2 hours since the incident. We didn't see any Shades since then. When we entered the greenhouse, I saw that girl sitting on the same place I and Clary used to sit. She was watching the sky. And she looked beautiful.

"Jacey, why is she sitting on our place?" Sarah asked squeaking. That girl didn't even bother to look at us.

"Sar... maybe we should leave" I said insecure, not sure how this girl will react. She could easy kill us all.

"I will not leave because of that bitch." Sarah spoke again, and i cursed myself for bringing her here. It was mistake. I felt that girl tense.

"Sarah, she just lost her family. Go easy." I said hoping she will stop. And then girl stood up and looked at us. And i saw... Clary. My Clary. 'She isn't yours anymore, Jace' I reminded myself.

"You should listen to your boyfriend." Clary said with a cold voice. She was really pissed.

"I will not listen to anyone, I am the best shadowhunter of our generation." Sarah said. Can she really be that stupid? I saw anger in Clary's black and white eyes and in milisecond, Sarah was pinned to the wall, with black dagger in her shoulder. I watched her trying to pull the dagger out, but it just hurt her more.

"Oh yes you will" Clary said. I saw guys and other gathering around and two guys wrapped their hands around Clary's little, tiny waist. 'That could be me, only if I didn't screw up.' I thought. Not place, or the time Jace, i reminded myself.

They pulled her away from Sarah, and she spoke again.

"Let me go" Clary said with an extremely low voice, angry.

"No" That one guy said. I felt much better because he refused to let her go.

"Aiden?" She said, guess that was one of the guys name, and one of them shook his head.

"Suit yourself." She said and looked at Sarah, Aiden, and that one guy. And then, that two guys felt on their knees screaming. Their screaming mixed with Sarah's. It sounded like they were in terrible pain.

"No, don't!" I started to scream, but one guy pulled me back, holding my arms.

"Don't you see? Don't you see that girl is already dead? Look at Maai. Look and see her anger. Then tell me if there is anyway to stop her. Your girl seriously pissed her off. Her emotions are off." He told me, and i relaxed a bit. I guess Maai was Clary's other name.

I heard guys and Sarah stopped screaming, and Clary felt on her knees, and then on floor, unconscious.

Oh my god, what did she become. She coldly killed Sarah, and tortured that two guys. She killed that one, Cain even. But i didn't understand why. And i knew she suffered for killing Cain.

My little, soft Clary... that redhead... became..

This.

.

.

.

Soooo guys, i just wanted to show that scene from Alec's and Jace's POV. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dum dum dum dum...Let me know what u guys think about this story! Comment and rate! Should i continue this story or not?