Part 10 old friend?

Vitani POV 

           Kion and I are being lazy today. Lucky for us their was no trouble in site. Kion's friends walk up to us and say hi. Kion and I were sleeping on his bed/rock, so when they say hi I groan and roll over so I can bury my face into his chest. As time had passed we all hit our teenage years. Kion has got bigger in more ways than one. (Wink, wink) I've had to save him from all the other lionesses that keep trying to win him over on multiple occasions.

       Kion Chuckles softly and try's to get up, but I wasn't ganna have it. I wrap my arms around him. "Nooo, mine." I whined playfully. When ever someone asked if I was starting to go soft, I'd either slap them or growl. We all talked for a little while until a new voice was heard. 

     We all turn to the entrance of the lair and see a lioness no older than me. She had cream colored fur, majestic blue eyes, and bangs like mine, except on the right instead of the left. Her now wide eyes, were fixated on Kion. "Kion?" She asked. "Bri-Britney, is that you?" Kion asked. How did Kion know this, Britney? 

       Kion was tackled by her, but what she did next pissed me off. I know Kion didn't expect it, and that's most likely why he laid there. I was still ganna kill that bitch. 

Britney POV 

     I couldn't believe it, it had to be a dream. Their, standing in front of me, was the one lion I've ever loved. After years of searching I finally found him, Kion, my mate. When my dad died, mother and I left the Pridelands. She passed away 3 years ago, and with no ties to my new home, I went in search of Kion. 

        He was no longer cute, he was hot. I noticed another lioness sitting next to him. I thought nothing of it, so I tackle Kion to the ground in a kiss. After a few seconds I noticed something wrong, he wasn't kissing me back. Surely he still loves me right, after all the things we did together, all the times we mated, how could he not love me, unless. 

      I pull back still on top of him. I started to remember that lioness that was standing next to him. Then I noticed her cent on him, and how strong it was. Did he mate with another, granted we hadn't seen each other in years, but he promised that he'd never be with anyone else. 

      I started to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I knew then and there that Kion had moved on from me. Tears came to my eyes, and it felt like someone had ripped out my heart. "You promised." I said backing away. He got up and walked towards me. "Britney let me explain." He begged. "You basterd,  I thought you loved me!" I screamed at him. "I did, for a time. That was before." Kion said. "Before what, before you decided you had enough of me. Before you saw a chance to ditch me for any lioness you see?!" I continue to yell. "It's not like that." Kion said trying to get me to calm down.

        I kept yelling at him and something slipped out causing me and everyone in the room to gasp. I threw my paw over my mouth with wide eyes. The words that I had spoken swirl in my head. 'You are a heartless basterd! You will never be the hero you dreamed of becoming! Your not a lion, your a monster just like Scar!'  Kion was enraged, horrified, and sad. 

            He spoke after minutes of silence. "You know Brit, I'm not the one that left for 5 years. You didn't even try to get your mother to reconsider. And you'd think that you let your boyfriend, the one that you spent so much time with. The one who mated with you at least 28 times. The one who had always been by your side. The one nearly died just so you can live.  Know that you were leaving him just because her mother doesn't approve of me. You think you had it hard? I told myself that it was going to be okay. I was only believing what I wanted to believe." Kion yells.

       He spoke in a calmer and heart broken voice. "I was doing that because I knew the moment I stop, I would've had to let the world in, and I did. For so long, I blamed my self. Saying that I'm the reason you left. I tried to kill my self on several occasions, and almost succeeded. I was angry with my self." 

      Kion then put on a serious and angry face. "So don't come here telling me that I a monster. The whole world doesn't revolve around you. Life for me had been a nightmare. I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to do anymore. So just go." Kion finished. 

       I felt like shit now, I had never thought about how Kion would be effected. I don't think he'll ever forgive me, but who would. I go back to Priderock and silently cry myself to sleep.