Chapter 4 Flirting ;D

*Sienna pov*

"Trevor, not cool!" I screamed at him after coming back up from the water he pushed me in!

"Not my fault your a party pooper!" he rebelled.

"That's it!" I stated as I pulled his ass into to the pool. He came out of the water shrieking like a little girl making me giggle

"Peanut watch out!" Connor screamed just before a volleyball hit my head. I fell back right into the arms of Trevor.

I looked up at him and he smiled. I think my ovaries where about to explode.

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS" Ricky, Jc, Kian, Andrea and Sam started chanting.

Of course though Trevor and I just backed away from each other slowly.

Connor than came up to me motioning for me to get on his shoulders.

"WHO WANTS TO CHICKEN FIGHT PEANUT?"

"Why do you call her peanut?" Trevor s asked Connor.

"Because her brain is as tiny as peanut! Now let's fight"

I slapped Connor on the arm but he just laughed it off, I hate that I'm so weak!

"Trevor get on my shoulders you are going to beat the peanut" Kian yelled over to Trevor.

"I'm not that dumb!"

"No you blonde!" Ricky said making everybody laugh. I have him a death glare making him put his hands up in surrender.

I was about to comment on the topic of me being a dumb blonde when I felt to soft hands push me slightly to the right.

"It's on" I told Trevor only to turn around and walk my head right against his.

"Oww" we both said in unison.

"There already saying stuff in unison like a married couple! how adorable!" Jc gushed at us.

Trevor turned his attention over to Jc allowing me perfect access to his stomach.

His bare, toned, beautiful stomach.

I pushed against it making him fall backwards. Kian just shrugged and held out his hand to give me a high five.

Bad idea.

As soon as my hand left Connors shoulder Kian pushed me right into the water just like I had with Trevor.

"I still won fair and square!" I told Kian after I got up from under the water.

Only to have two arms go around my waist and pull me back under again.

And omg it was Trevor.

I got up from under the water turning to him with the most angry face I can muster. But sadly for me there is no such luck.

He was laughing hysterically at me and seeing him smile made my angry frown turn upside down. I eventually starte laughing my head off to.

~

The fans came and go as Trevor and I kept playing cute little tricks on each other.

Lots of fans thought we where dating. Trevor would go up to them and say "no she's just my new bootyful bestie"

Let's just say it made my heart flutter every single time!

We got lots of teasing from the other boys and Andrea but I honestly didn't care.

I was having fun flirting with Trevor and I had no fucks to give.

*Connors Pov*

Damn, Sienna and Trevor are like the most adorable little fifteen year old on the planet.

My peanut is growing up so fast!

She and Trevor have been mindlessly flirting all day and it is obvious they both have crush's!

I'm happy for Sienna, she really does need Someone new in her life to make her happy since my mom died and all.

It's just never in a million years did I think that it would be Trevor!

Wait hold the phone Connor, your rushing things like they just met today!

But hey, love has no limits right?