Chapter 9 That Feeing

*Trevors Pov*

"Trevor are you ok?" Sam had asked me for like the millionth time in the past hour. Truth was i wasnt and everyone could tell i was. ts not that i was depressed, i was just worried. worried sick!

Connor and Sienna had been in there for a whie. I obviously didnt want to intrude but eventually i just couldnt fight the rge to want to see if she was ok. So twenty minutes before the mmet and greet i decide to go "remind them" aka check up on Sienna.

I approached the door to the other hotel room an proceeded to knock.

"Come in" i heard connors voice, which was barley audible and shaky? Alost as if he was crying; wait he cant be crying can he? I opened the door and sure enough there was Connor, fresh tears dripping down his already soaked cheeks.

But the thing that actually broke my heart was the beautiful girl in his arms balling her eyes out.

Sienna.

"Hey, um maybe its not the best time" i hesitated to say before i started to slowly walk of the hotel room.

"wait!" Sienna practically screamed causing me to turn around immediatly. "Hey con can i t-talk to trevor alone for a m-minute?" She managed to say through the tears that had slowed but not completley stoped rolling down her cheeks.

"Of course" Connor smiled at her, obviously trying to be way stronger than he actually was. He kissed her forehead just before getting up and walking out of the hotel room.

"Sienna.." I started sitting right where connor had been a minute ago. She didnt say anythng at first, just wrapped her arms around my neck and lay her head on my chest. I simply wrapped my arm around her waist and we sat there for a good minute or to. All could think about was her steady heartbeat beating against my chest.

"Trev, im sorry i ruined your day." She said, starting to lightly sob again. I cant believe she thought she ruined my day!

"If anything this is the best day of my life!"

She took her head out of my chest and starred up at me with a face of pure confussion.

"how could this possibly be the best day of your life" She questioned me.

"Because, i met you."

She smiled up at me,but soon started crying again.

"Did i do anything wrong? i dont want to see you cry anymore, your to beautiful!"

"No you did nothing wrong, these are tears of joy! I guess i havent really felt much love since my parents died, except for connor i suppose. You just make me feel so loved and safe Trevor, like the empty hole in my heart is finally fufilled again. I know this sounds completley cliche and we just met this morning but... I dont know ive never felt this way before."

I just stared at her in awe, not realy sure what to say. I still didnt know why she was so sad before, but after what she had just told me, it wasnt the number one thing on my mind. There was some strange connection i had to what she said, but what is it?

"You must think im crazy, im so sorry!"

Wait i think i understand why what she said was so familiar.

"No your not crazy, because umm, i know the feeling. It happned this morning, when i first layed eyes on you."

She stared up at me intently with those pierving green eyes. She smiled and i coudnt help but smile back. We stayed there for what seemed like forever just staring at each other with adoration. We kept inching closer and closer till i could feel her hot breath on my lips.

One more move and id be kissing the girl of my dreams.

I closed my eyes and began moving in, it was only a matter of seconds before...

"GUYS WE HAVE TO GO NOW THE MEET AND GREET IS STARTING!" RIcky swung open the door before or lips could touch making us both back away awkwardly.

"Im sorry was i interupting something" Ricky asked wriggling his eyebrows at us.

"Yes actually ever heard of knocking?" I retorted back which to he replied "Ever heard f a lock?" Well played ricky well payed.

I looked over at Sienna to see she was just staring at her feet blushing like a maniac out of embarrasment. I slung my arm around her shoulder and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay like seriousl you lovebirds we need to go like now" Ricky said grabbing both of our hands and puling us into the hallway.

As we walked into the meet and greet room the last thing i could think about was meeting all of my amazing fans.

I just kept thinking about that feeling, and how it was so weird yet so mutual.

MUCH LONGER CHAPTER WHICH I GOT TO WRITE FROM MY NEW LAPTOP! HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE! IF YOU HONESTLY THINK I SHOULD KEEP WRITING THIS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IM STILL NOT COMPLETLEY CONVINCED! SAM AND CONNORS GIRLFRIENDS WILL BE INTRODUCED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH SHOULD BE POSTED BEFORE THE NEW YEAR! THANKS FOR 600+ READS LOVES YOUUUU