FOUR

When I get home,I'm greeted by silence.dad is probably working the night shifts,as my mom would usually be at a meeting.

I decided to change into a black v-neck and some loose workout shorts.I look in the mirror and see the hickeys along my neck.I pull down the sleeve of my shirts and see a few hickeys on my shoulder as well.

My fingers trail along the purple/blue marks along my neck.I can still feel ethan's touch on my body.his soft plump lips sucking lightly on my skin,then placing kisses on top of them.his large calloused hands roaming my body,as they finally land on my hips squeezing them slightly.

This is wrong.

I shake my head and lay in bed while looking through my social medias on my phone.I was scrolling through Instagram when I received a text from ethan.

Ethan : Jen

Me : what the fuck do you want Ethan?

Ethan : don't be like that babygirl come on

Me : can you not call me 'babygirl'

Ethan : nah I prefer babygirl. That's my new nickname for you

Me : dick,how many girls have you called babygirl? Let me guess all the ones you fucked?

Ethan : haha no.

I can tell he was getting mad already,I just knew it.

Me : why the fuck you lying?why you always lying?

Ethan : I'm serious Jenn

Me : bullshit.that's like saying you never fucked anyone.

Ethan : Jenn,shut up

I hide my face in my hands and begin to laugh silently. I knew how to push his buttons and it was literally the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Me : is Ethan angry? :*

After I send him that text,he doesn't reply to me and I smile to myself.he was so easy to piss off and I loved it.

The next day

"Jeans or shorts?" Chloe asked,while she was throwing stuff out of her wardrobe.

"Shorts look better,they make your ass look bigger" I say as a smirk grows on my face.she turns my direction and rolls her eyes in response.

"What are you gonna wear?and stop eating all my fucking twizzlers!"  The smile on my face instantly falls as she glares at me.

"What if you Cameron trys to talk to you?" She said going along with a confused face.

"Just kiss ass" I admit,still chewing on my twizzler.

I look over to wear the clock was and realized my curfew was in 10 more minutes, "shit well I gotta bounce" I yell as I swing my backpack around my shoulder.

"Oh and don't forget this" she said as she handed me a target shopping bag. "What's this?" I asked,grabbing my bag and swinging it around my left shoulder.

"Its what your wearing for the party,and if you don't wear it I'll kick your ass" she responded with anger laced around every work she spoke. "Go read a bible spieglemen!" I yell as I quickly grabbed the bag of twizzlers.as im running downstairs I hear her muffled cursing behind the door.

I always liked to bug chloe about reading a bible or having to go to church.last year,I brought her home waisted and she was grounded for a month because her parents are highly religious.

Authors note : fuck isn't Jenn ever a smart ass,this chapter was kind of a flop but oh well.until then PEACE🌞