Taking a break

Hey rookies, I know it's been a while since I have updated.

The reason is I need to focus on school, I will be going to college soon and focusing to get a job and stuff. The other reason is that I have gotten no requests, I am trying to finish some of the stories but I can't. I will continue at some point but at the moment I will not being.

There have been some personal problems since I last updated, I know you my think it is bs but it's not. I will tell you that I was being cyber bullied and I still am, it's because of personal reasons again and because of that I have been feeling down.
I do know some of you like my stories and at some point I will continue them but for now I will not be writing for a while. I will update saying when I might start up again but until then I won't.

You know I have a YouTube channel so please subscribe, I will do some stories on it and may be a draw my life. I will do some reading from my stories like the interview and the school hall. As well as some of my books. Please don't leave any hate on my channel. And don't unfollow my on wattpad but for now I will be taking a break.

I am sorry, I will try and let you know when I will update again. Please don't spam the chat saying why or stuff. Thanks

Agent-Rose117 out