Update

Hey, rookies, I know it's been a while since I updated. 

I don't know what to tell you, I want to carry on writing but my personal life gets in the way...

I know most of you don't know but I'm 18 now, and I'm in my second year of college. I'm being forced to balance my free time, coursework, family, friends and college so I may be online and read stories, however, I can't update most of my stories.  

I will try and update most of them but it's becoming a hassle to try and write stories I started 2 years ago. I will try and update them but don't expect me to be doing it all the time.

And if some of you are still reading this then good job reading through my rant.... what I'm about to tell you isn't something I'm proud of.

I fell into depression, and I started to forget why I get up in the morning, it's been hard and sometimes I wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.... 

I know that isn't good, and I also know that's not a proper excuse to not be writing. but its how I feel and sometimes I want to disappear. 

That's actually why I started to write on wattpad, to feel free and unpressured. 

I don't feel as depressed as I did before, but I believe you, my rookies needed to know why I've been distant and not on.

Well, I hope you understand me better now and ill try and update some of my stories.... 

Agent-Rose117 signing off