we need to normalize the FUCK out of....

song: dont touch my hair ; solange

ya girl is back and better than ever. i have missed writing, probably more than anything and i plan on continuing more regularly. i dont know if that will apply to my other writings but definitely on this, since i consider this one of my safest havens. i feel like i can completely be myself on this.

with that being said, theres a few things that have come to my mind about what society needs to start normalizing and the major thing that came to mind was normalizing the FUCK out of the idea of girls being sexual beings.

its 2016 and girls are still being shamed or given the side eye when the topic of the three letter word comes out of their mouth. and why? why is that?

it probably dates back before the written language was even a thing and gender roles were pretty evident in nomadic lifestyles. women were told to care for their off spring and pick berries and men were to meant to be brave and hunt. since then gender norms have been implemented on society by the patriarchy and fUCK IT IM READY FOR THE MATRIARCHY.

one societal norm that is complete bullshit is the sexuality of women. boys want a girl that can throw it back but don't want a girl with a "high body count". YET those same boys are the ones who lack basic female anatomy and are unaware that a vagina does not get loose from intercourse.

girls have always been and will always be equally as sexual as boys. girls masturbate, some more than others, girls enjoy sex, girls enjoy talking about sex, girls enjoy watching pornography, some girls want to wait til marriage, some blush at the beach. a girls sexuality varies on such a huge spectrum and the level of ones sexuality does not define them, it also doesnt determine their validation.

this often ties in with slut-shaming, shaming a women for her sexuality, including the amount of sexual partners a women has, what she chooses to wear and how comfortable she is with her body. a womens validation is not determine by what they chose to wear and how much they choose to wear as well. i often see girls preach about feminism but shame girls for wearing shorts or shirts that reveal their boobss

i am often slut-shamed because i am very comfortable with my body, i have huge boobs and i love to show them off, i hate wearing bras and i will tie my shirt up and show off my stomach and THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT THAT ALSO MEANS I DONT WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME OR IM PUNANI IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS. slut shame me all you want but i havent even kissed anyone yet, AND IM PRO HOE. GO SUCK A DICK IF YOU WANT TO GIRL.

this also leads into cat-calling which im not even going to get into but i get cat caled on the daily basis, no exaggeration and is very very annoying. it is not a compliment or flattering, it is actually insulting

and if a girl decides she wants to cover everything up, THATS OKAY TOO. theres nothing wrong with that.

stop hyper-sexualizing the womens body and just let them live okay.

i want to be more active on here and social media and stuff and i was wondering if i should like make a youtube or whatever idk i used to have one but i want to have one where i like talk about things i talk about in this book but idk. im gonna start including all my social medias below so check them out bc im more active on there

insta: sar.jpeg finsta:plv.tonic

twitter: plvtonic

tumblr: plvvtonic

spotify (for more tunes): sar.mp3

#staywoke