I woke up to find...... OMG!!!!!

Hi there!!

This is more of me goofing around =P 

I just recently read a book called Invitation Only. It's more or less your typical stuck up private boarding house school girls kind of story. It's really funny though. Here's a line from the book:

"So what are you wearing to the Legacy this year?"

"I don't know. I was thinking the black Chanel."

"Didn't you wear that to, like, your mother's wedding last year?" the blonder girl asked the less blond girl.

"Yeah. So?"

"So? You were photographed!" Blonder said. "You cannot wear a dress in which you were already photographed to the Legacy. It is just not done."

Less Blond nodded thoughtfully. "You're right. What was I thinking?"

lol that was word for word from the book. Haha that part just cracks me up. I love the way they talked about repeating an outfit. Is is just not done! lol anyway, here's a little parody I wrote about a passage from the book. Tell me what you think! =]

Read, comment, and vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 5 in the morning as Dianna was awakened by a loud BANG!!!

"What on earth is going on" I mumbled angrily. My head was pounding from the massive hangover I got at the party last night.

"It's time to do you chores!" yelled Noelle

"mhhmhmh I don't wanna" I mumbled.

"Too bad, now get up Glass-licker!" yelled Kieran banging the gong again.

"I said no!!!" I mumbled again. If she doesn't stop that stupid gong, I swear my head's going to explode.

"Just get up lazy head, or do we have to make you clean the toilets with your toothbrush?" Noelle said while yanking my warm blankets off me. By now I was very irritated.

"Look Noelle! I have a freaking headache! If you want the chores done then why don't you do them yourself!" I yelled, finally sitting up in bed. "I'm not going to do any chores until I get some sleep and I can actually hear myself think again!!! Now leave me alone!!!"

Noelle looked shocked for a moment, then recomposed herself. "Well then, I see sleeping beauty needs her rest. Let's just hope it does the trick cuz she's nothing close to beautiful right now." she said, her voice dripping with sweetness. It was a bit eerie seeing how she was radiating off evil that I was sure I would still be able to feel in Alaska.

"Whatever," I mumbled. I grabbed the covers back from Noelle and sank back to sleep, too tired to care that I had just yelled at the Queen Bee.

I woke to something tickling me across my arm. "Go away Thomas" I mumble. I shifted to my side and felt a chill run down my spine. Why was it so cold?? Sleepily I reach for my covers but found nothing. I must have kicked them off the bed. I leaned over the bed feeling the ground, my eyes still closed. The ground was cold and gravelly but there was no blanket. I let out a groan. Where is my blanket? It's freezing cold! Frustrated I plopped back down on bed, my mind only just registering that the floor had been cold and gravelly. I froze in mid-thought. Where am I? Panic engulfed me as I bolted up in bed to find myself staring at...

The sky????

Where on Earth was I?? Cautiously I sat up in bed and... AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Before my eyes was what had to be at least a hundred feet drop!!! Carefully I got of my bed and looked around. I was on the rooftop of a building. If I was right it was the Bardwell Building, one of the tallest building at Easton. But how did I get here??

I looked around, a flash of white catching my eye. It was a note taped to my bed post.

Sleeping Beauty,

I hope you enjoyed your rest... while it lasted. We figured we'd put you in a quite place, since you didn't want anyone disturbing you. I mean every princess needs her tower in the clouds right? Yours just happens to be a bit more open, and a bit more ugly. I'm sure you won't mind though, you're probably sound asleep. And if you're worried it doesn't look authentic enough, we even added some cobweb, spiders, and dust on you and your bed. We got probably a hundred years worth of that stuff from the equipment shed. Well enjoy!!

♥  

(¯'v'¯)  

.'·.¸.·'  

¸.·'¸.·'¨) ¸.·*¨)  

(¸.·' (¸.·' ♥ Love, 

Noelle 

P.S. Just so you know, me and the girls are flying in to New York today. We won't be back till tomorrow! Have fun in your tower!

I stared in horror. I didn't what to be more afraid of. The fact that I was probably covered in spider webs, or the fact that I was stuck on the roof until they got back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was that, what did you guys think? 

This is another bit I did. My friend was also writing a parody, and I rewrote her first paragraph into.......

Noelle and Ariana have given me the task of testing this new girl Diane or something, whatever her name is. *scoff* More like Diannasaur though, I mean have you seen her? Sure I get that not everyone may have the money to buy designer clothes, I know I don't. But have you seen the girl? She looks like she came out of an old cat lady's closet. Talk about wardrobe malfunction. I'm sure a cat lady would even look better than her. And don't even get me started on her hair. I could see the split-ends on that bush of hers a mile away! Not to mention the fact that she probably doesn't even know what mascara is! Eek, fashion disaster much?

*sigh* Being mean is hard. I don't really approve of it but it's an unwritten rule: a Billings girl has to be mean, so I might as well practice to meanify myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now! 

Please tell me what you thought of it. And if anyone has read the Private series before, tell me did I portray the Billings Girls correctly???

And if I have any errors, be it spelling or grammer, please tell me =]