deux.

All my dreams that night were filled with visions of his blue and green eyes. Tossing and turning as his gold flecked orbs stared into my soul, I guess you could say I'd had better nights of sleep. 

I woke up shaking. This was not good, I couldn't be getting attached so early, I didn't do commitment. I had to distance myself before things got too far.  I did my morning routine, threw on some baggy track pants and did my hair in a messy bun. I was not going to look good for him, he was a stupid wannabe gangster.

I walked into school with Zoe, talking about the latest Pretty Little Liars episode when I saw him. Shit. His perfect jaw line was peppered with bruises, yellow and green. There was a cut on his temple and he was surrounded by cheerleaders.

Cheerleaders, the most evil people in my school. They were always partying, having sex, bitching or getting nose jobs. Ugh. They were so fake. I hated them. I could barely see Logan's face, he was totally surrounded by fake tanned, g-string wearing bitches. Because all cheerleaders were evil. 

I quickly hurried by, but I could feel his stare on me. My cheeks heated up as I felt all the cheerleaders follow his gaze. The lead one, Chelsea, smirked and said in a whisper so loud even people in Africa could hear her, "Wow, has she even heard of concealer? Or jeans? Were all her clothes her dads?" They all laughed. Except him, he just watched me as I ran past. I had to get out of there.

I was so humiliated! Obviously the entire school cared about five seconds of my life, I couldn't believe she was such a bitch! I dashed into biology and took a seat right near the back and made sure I was alone. Why did I wear trackpants?! Why couldn't I be normal like everyone else?! Maybe then he would ignore me and I could rebuild my life.

Suddenly the door opened and Logan came in. I froze, this couldn't be happening, not now, not today, not when I looked like this. He was muttering angrily to his friend Ryan, a fellow play boy. Ugh.

I could just make out what Logan was saying, "Dude, I couldn't help it, I only just met her but I had to get her out of my system and I didn't know they were professionals as well, how else could I-" he stopped short when he saw me and a scowl replaced his distressed look.

I quickly looked down. I felt betrayed, how could I have been so stupid? He was obviously in love with another girl, someone with a flatter stomach and a boxier gap than me. He was in love with someone else, someone he got into fights for. I envied them. It was probably Chelsea. Ugh. God she was a bitch.

Mr Johns our teacher came in, "Alright class, today we'll be following our topic of the human body. Today, we'll be dissecting. Logan, why are you still standing, go and sit next to... uhh... Olivia. Yes. Go on." Wow! I totally didn't see that coming.

It didn't take a genius to figure out Logan didn't want to sit next to me. There were more than a few smothered giggles as he dragged his feet over to me and sat as far away as possible, as if he detested the mere sight of me. Tears threatened to brim over, could this day get any worse?

As if to make my broken, betrayed heart phsyical, Mr Smith placed sheep's hearts in between each pair. We had to dissect hearts. I felt like I was going to be sick. Logan didn't say a word, but I could hear him sigh. 

He reached out to the scalpel and began to cut down the middle as I felt bile rising in my throat. He glanced over, probably wondering why I was imitating a statue. "Hey, you alright?" If I wasn't feeling faint then, I sure as hell was now. 

His voice had deepened with concern and was so soft I could have cried right then and there. My eyes flicked over his face; his bruises and cuts. He noticed that and his gaze hardened as he looked away. Away from me. The thought that he must be comparing plain old me to Chelsea finally did it. I fainted. Ugh.