Guilt 2

A/N 😏

When He woke back up, He found hisself sitting in the ally, arms attached around him. He was confused as to what had happened, but quickly his memory returned. Tord. He looked down and saw a mechanical arm.

"H-hello? Would you care to let go of me?"

The arms moved away from his sides and tom got up. He looked at the person who had him close to his chest. Toms "eyes" widened as he gasped. The tears were brimming his sockets. He fell to his knees and his hands went to his mouth. It was Tord. Half of his face was scarred and his arm was replaced with a mechanical one. Toms mind stopped to only one thought...

"Did I do this?"

Tords eyes looked down, but tom was too shocked to notice. Tord started to walk away before tom snapped back to reality.

"T-Tord, wait. Please." Tom said through tears. Tord stopped and looked back at Tom. "Did... I do that?"

"It's my fault, if I hadn't-"

"Y-you didn't answer m-my question."

Tord hesitated. "...y-yes."

Toms eyes looked at Tord but his body stayed how it was. Tom slowly got up. His body was shaking so much he had to grab ahold of a bar on the wall. He tried to stand without support but immediately fell on the rocky pavement. Tord rushed over to toms side and helped him up.

"You must've knocked you leg on something." He said as he pointed out a bloody part of toms jeans. Tom looked up at Tord and stared at him. This will probably be the last time he sees Tord ever again. Didn't take long for Tord to notice. His face got warm and looked away from him.

"S...so........ Do you guys hate me now?"

"Well," tom started,"No, but we don't trust you. At fucking all." Tom said with his lip quivering.

"Can you guys... Can you ever trust me again?"

"You'd definitely have to prove yourself." Tom said, looking away and at his ripped jeans. He finally grasped the pain surging through his leg as he moved it and yelped. "Fuck! I must've really hurt it..." Tom stated.

"Let me see..."

Tom managed to move his leg away from Tord in fear that he might turn on tom and kill him or some shit, but seeing how it was actually really hurt, his leg came to a stop.

"Uh..." Tord looked around. "Oh, here, bite in my sleeve."

"Dude, I-"

"Tom I'm serious. I don't want you to bite on yours because it tears easily." Tord took off his sweatshirt and handed it to tom. Toms face was literally the same color as Tords sweatshirt. But despite being embarrassed, tom bit on Tord sweatshirt as he examined the wound.

"Seems like a piece of metal or something is stuck in there..." Tord sighed. "Okay, well I'm gonna take it out. Bite as hard as you want."

Tom looked around the ally and saw Edd and Matt exit the store and look around. "Tord, you should hurry up, Edd and Matt are-aAHH FUCK!"

Tom immediately bit on the thick cloth, drawing attention to him and Tord. Edd and Matt ran over to Tord but Tom stopped them by the muffled screams when Tord pulled it out.

"T-tom? What the hell? Tord????" Matt said confused.

"What the hell, tom! What's going on?"

Tords hand was bloody, holding a sharp and long metal shard.

"B-back off for a bit, guys." Tom instructed.

"jævla... Thomas, can you move your leg?"

"Barely." Tom said.

"You should take him to the hospital. I'll... Stay here..."

As they were walking away, tom looked back at Tord.

"Hey... U-uh Tord? If you still have my number, it's the same... So uhm... C-call me?"

Tord had the biggest smile.

"We can work on trust."

Tord nodded and walked the opposite way of them.

Halfway to the hospital, tom realized he had Tords hoodie.

Aaaaayyyyyy I'm gay lol
HHHOOOOOO BOI THEY ARE.,,,, gay