dan

When we came in and sat down, we (by we I mean Phil) told Chris everything. He looked confused for a minute. It was awkwardly silent until he spoke up.

"Wait, but what if the police didn't even notice you and you did all of this for nothing?"

Phil and I froze. Did the police even notice?

Chris opened his mouth to say something but stopped when we heard knocking.

"Coming!" He said and opened the door. Two girls who looked quite young stood at the doorway.

"Azul, Yuki, what are you two doing here?" Chris asked them.

"My mom said if you had a cup of sugar for her coffee 'cause we ran out." The slightly taller one said. The other one nodded.

"Sure Azul wait here." And Chris went to his kitchen. It was awkwardly silent until—

"Azul! Isn't that the wanted guy on the news?" The slightly shorter one said.

"Nah, you're wrong Yuki. He looks like this:" The other one said, pulling up picture of what's supposed to be me but with the wrong nose and haircut.

"Hmm." 'Yuki' said and shrugged. Chris came back and the girls thanked him and left, shutting the door.

He opened his mouth when suddenly the door burst open by the two girls.

"THAT IS HIM AZUL!" Yuki said.

'Azul' pulled out her phone.

"We need to call the police, he's literally wanted for a lot of things!"

Well shït.
----------------------------------------------
1) sorry for not updating, i was actually in new york for a short vacation before school
2) yuki and azul play big roles trust me
3) filler chappie i think?
4) normal updating will resume tomorrow, i updated today because i haven't updated in the longest
5) tHIS BOOK HAS LITERALLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF READS AS MY VERY FIRST BOOK CAFE LATTE OMFG THANKS SO MUCH TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ, COMMENTED, OR VOTED ON THIS BOOK ILY ALL SM RN OMGGG
6) dAN PAINTED HIS NAILS
ok, byeeeeeee