pj

Dan and Phil were totally doing the deed together behind everyone's back.

I mean, why else would Dan willingly wear pastel blue when he hates pastels? And why would Phil listen to Nirvana when he's more of an Ariana Grande fan?

Not to mention, every time we go out and about to eat with each other, they'll order the same meal. If we go to a less fancy restaurant, like McDonald's for instance, one of them will get up and order for each other.

Last time we went, they forgot Phil's fries and Dan was going to tear them apart when Phil was all like 'nooo Danny don't!' while Dan was all like 'okay fine Philly," and he sat down and he was calm! Like Dan usually stays angry but nope, not this time.

And then they both pulled out the 'you're my best friend' card while me and Chris were basically chopped liver.

These two are always with each other so much that they're basically dating. Everyone knows they probably are, so why keep it a secret?

Our friend group knows that Dan is a flaming bisexual, and if questioned he wouldn't deny it. And Phil came out too like a while back, so I don't think it's that, right?

And not to mention, I'm pretty sure with all the stares they give each other and how much they lowkey (highkey) flirt they are totally dating. Chris agrees with me, and I'm pretty sure everyone else probably does too, so why not just say it out loud?

Maybe it's because they both suck at séx so they keep it a secret? Nah, although Phil seems pretty quiet and pastel, I'm sure he's an animal in bed.

I thought We were never going to get to the bottom of this. That was until our friend group (minus Daniel and Philip) heard yelling coming from the cafeteria, and when we arrived . . .

Dan and Phil had locked lips.
-------------------------------------------
it's updating tiiiiiime (at like 10:00pm)! here's a pov from a whole different character with different reasoning on dan and phil's relationship! don't worry the outsider pov will end next update, unless you guys want me to do more. anywho atm i'm in pain and hate life, wbu guys? also i really really want chipotle and the next updates will be wednesday, thursday, and friday so yeaaaaa ok love you stay safe!

Ps: all my condolences to those affected by the recent events (the hurricanes, storms, the shooting) and i know it's not much but i am praying that one day everything will be fixed. i love you guys and if you are in any areas please stay safe ❤️