mab

walking up the stairs. i hear harry cuss below me and a glass break on the floor. it doesn't really matter to me--he's having a break down because i'm being a bitch. if I'm like this for a long time, then he'll have to let me go. no one can stand anyone who's a brat. so might as well be one.

reaching the top of the stairs, i look both ways. a bathroom to my right and a room to my left where the 20's music still plays. entering the room, i notice men's clothes on the floor and an unmade bed with dust everywhere. walking around the area, i notice a journal on the floor beside the closet. "for my love" is carved on the front.

opening the first page, i start to read. "dear mab, today you seemed like you were down. its hard to tell when your sad since it's so difficult to see emotions through your beautiful stone face--" stone face, that's an insult. but at least he called my beautiful. right when i was going to read ahead, a door behind me slams.

"don't touch my journal!" harry says, grabbing it out of my hands. "who said you could come into my room!"

i stroll around the place, touching a few items. "i am locked in here. so I might as well wonder. what other choice do i have?" i turn my attention back to him. "so, where's my room?"

"your standing in it."

"you just told me that--"

harry walks up to me, his face inches away from mine. "but i have to make sure you don't escape, don't i?"