mab

this morning i was awaken by the smell of pancakes and bacon which is something new to me. is harry cooking? can he cook? pushing myself up from the bed slowly walking to the kitchen where i find him preparing food with the table all set. for the first time i notice that he isn't wearing his coat or hat--i didn't notice it last night since my headache was killing me. he turns around with a pan in his hand, he places the pancake on a plate pushing it over to me. "made you some breakfast."

"yea, it's pretty obvious." his smile fades away. "but thank you." he smiles again.

he proceeds in making more food. looking down at my pancakes, i poke at them with my fork. "aren't you going to eat?" harry sits across from me, a mouthful of pancakes in his mouth.

i push the pancakes away from me. "i'm not hungry."

"why? are you okay? is it your head?" his hand extends, he places it on top of mine but i jerk it away instantly.

getting up from the table i walk away. this guy just thinks he can touch me whenever he wants? looking at the bathroom next to me, i walk in locking the door behind me. sitting on the toilet i stare at the wall in front of me, i do nothing but breath and think to myself how i'm going to get out of here. i haven't been that mean to him which is something i've been trying to aim for. he's making me soft. i don't want to be soft or look weak. "mab?" i hear harry knock the door. "mab are you alright?"

"god! leave me alone, harry!" i throw a piece of soap at the door. he continues to knock on the door and call my name which makes me panic. standing up to look at my reflection, i start to peel off the bandages from my head and hand looking at the dry blood over the wounds. without knowing, i start to cry. "shut up, harry!" i yell, slamming my fists against the door, my hand begins to bleed.

"let me in, mab! right now!"

i don't respond but shake my head through small sobs.