Chapter 4: A Dragon's Strength

[Time Skip, Two Hours]

I have to admit, being able to not be constricted all the time out weighs the stares, whispers and looks I get. Plus now that I don't have to hide myself I can use my semblance freely and also my other natural abilities. Although Team RWBY is now in my room asking me question after question.

Me: "Yes I can fly, yes I can breath fire, and yes I can only eat meat because of my dragon heritage."

Ruby: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You should show us how you breath fire!"

I sighed.

Me: "Alright then."

I breathed out a little and it caused a small flame.

Ruby: "Is that it?"

Yang: "Yeah, kinda disappointing."

I raised my brow.

[Time Skip, five minutes]

We were now outside.

Me: "Ready?"

RWBY: "Yup."

I took a deep breath in the breathed out and it gave a huge flame that roared into the sky.

Me: "Better?"

Ruby: "That.. Was... AWESOME!"

Ruby then started to speak really fast and jump up and down all excited.

Weiss: "Say, why are you so well mannered to teachers and me? Everyone else you seem to be fine with talking normally to."

She put her hands on her hips.

Me: "It's a respect thing. Dragon's have a strong sense of pride and honor, my father and mother taught me proper manners when I spoke to adults or important people."

Weiss: "Hm. Interesting. I would've loved to read about dragons."

Me: "Well I have some books back in my room that I saved."

Blake snapped her head to me and grabbed ahold of my shoulders.

Blake: "You do?!"

Me: "Yeah, some fictional stories passed down, and a few tales from before the Reliqua Draconis started."

Blake then practically dragged me to my dorm and I dug through my closet and grabbed two boxes full of hard cover books.

Me: "That's all of them."

Blake snatched one up and opened it with a smile which slowly faded.

Blake: "It's all in Latin..."

Me: "Oh yeah, it is. Hold on."

I started to dig through the boxes and pulled out around fifteen books.

Me: "These are translated."

She grabbed them and started reading immediately. I let them take the translated books then headed to bed. I actually slept rather well.

[Time Skip, Next Day]

I walked down to lunch and as soon as I got into the lunch room everyone stopped and looked at me. I saw this as a sign to put my headphones on. I grabbed my food and sat at my usual vacant table. As I was about to take a bite of bacon I felt someone pull on my tail making me jump. I turned to see a ginger haired girl holding on the end of my tail.

Me: "Is there a reason you have ahold of my tail?"

Ginger: "Ren! It is real!"

Ren: "Nora let go of his tail!"