Let's Keep This Secret

Ariana's Pov

I woke to a slight snore and a warm body pressed against my back, an arm pulling me closer. Dylan was sleeping, snug like a bug in a rug. I looked at the time 10:39am. Shit, I forgot I had lunch with my brother today at 12.

I desperately try to wake dylan by hitting hit, not working. Shaking him, not working. Plan C. I straddle him before leaning in for a kiss. I kiss dylan and cup his face in my hands, he instantly responds kissing back. I pull back with a smirk on my face. 

"What were do you think your going?" dylan says pulling me by my waist as I try to get of the bed.

"I have lunch planed with my brother at 12 and need to get ready."

"ARARGHggere! " Dylan wines sitting up. 

I hope in the shower before getting changed into a white full length jumpsuit and a transparent rain jacket because it looks as if it will rain today:

As I came out of the bathroom I remember the discussion Dylan and I need to have.

"Dyl we need to talk."

"What is up?"

"Are you cool is we keep this secret, just Tyler P and Family know about us and then later we can tell others?"

"Totally, I was gonna say the same thing because the press know I am dating someone but they don't know who, I was going to say the same because the fans would get angry at you because of the quick turn around from Britt."

"Sounds great same with me with Ricky, i don't want any hate coming back on you"

"We can tell the cast family but I think we should leave the cast and close friends for a bit later I mean I just don't want things to look so fast and anything looking desperate and slutty."

"I love you so much." Dyl smiled

"I love you to," I replied kissing Dylan before he turned it into a full makeup session.

11:45 came and it was time to leave, I kiss Dyl on the cheek, "Bye bye try not to burn down the house while I'm gone."

Dylan chuckles, "I will try not to, love youuuuuuu!!!!"

"Love you too Dyl."

I closed the door before heading down to the car park. I hopped in my fiji white range rover and drove off. I was meeting my brother Frankie at The Starbuck down a couple of blocks.

I parked my car and ran into starbucks hoping none saw me and I think I was successful. I sat down at a table in the corner and some staff asked if I wanted a small section blocked off but I kindly declined the offer as I like to be close with my fans except the creepy ones, that is why my bodyguard is standing 5 meters away from the table.

"ARI!!!!" Frankie screamed 

"FRANKIE!!!!"

"I missed you so much"

2 hours later

"well it was great to see you and I will see you in after we finish teen wolf filming."

"kk" I hug frankie and head towards the door with my bodyguard. FLASH FLASH FLASH. Bright lights fill my eyes. well shit. we run towards my car with my bodyguard keeping the paparazzi away from me.

"Ariana what is happening with you and Ricky?,Ariana when are you going on the Dangerous Woman Tour?, Ariana can you tell us if you are now dating your back up dancer Scott?" I laugh at the questions and keep walking with my destination set as my car and no delays.

Dylans POV

I am awoken by ariana jumping on the end of the bed

"GET UP SLEEPY HEAD IT IS 3PM ALREADY."

"How was lunch?"

"Great until the press came"

"damn that sucks"

"Yeah"

"Hey Dyl on the way home I got a call from my manger saying that the VMAs are in two weeks and I will have to go to New York for 3 days, I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"I would never miss it" I smiled, she just draws me in. That smile, that face, that personality. She has me no matter what, I have felt this way since the first ever conversation we ever had in first grade.