Chapter 1

|Jezzabelle|

I groaned hearing the sound of my alarm blaring through my beats speaker loudly. I threw my pillow at my nightstand hearing my phone fall to the floor with the speaker along with it.

I sat up ruffling my messed up hair turning to see Wesley laying nakedly by my side. I rolled my eyes before leaving a get out note next to him. I walked inside my bathroom turning on the shower as I felt the warm water trickle down my naked and sore body.

After taking a long shower, I walked out of the bathroom with my black towel seeing Wesley fixing his hair before turning to me.

"See you later, babe" he says kissing the top of my head before walking out as I shrug and walk into my walk in closet,

Oh! Im Jezzabelle,  Most known for being the most popular and hottest chick in school! Fyi, Wesley isnt my boyfriend.He was just another one of my daily routines. Or as they say stress relievers wink wink. But yeah all I do is sleep around, get into fights, and party to much blah blah blah. Now its just a regular thursday, where I go to school, meet one of my stress relievers who start with a T. Get it? Last night was Wednesday and Wesley just managed to start with W.

Other then that , Im now getting ready to meet up with my friends. I throw on a random pair of black skinny jeans with a hole on one knee, a black crop top with the words 'life sucks' on it, and to top off my very noticeable bad taste in clothes, I quickly slipped on  my black vans. I put on some red lipstick, black mascara & eyeliner, then checked on my nicely plucked eyebrows. I left my hair down before walking out of my room seeing once again, an empty house.

My parents had busy jobs. For one, my mother? A big business owner of many companies in La. My father? One of the biggest lawyers in the law firm. They met by one of my mothers company almost going to complete failure before my father came to the rescue. That was 17 years ago before they had me, the only child.

I was used to being lonely, I mean everyone leaves you at the end so whats the use?

"Aye Jezzabelle when you getting here? Theres a fight!" My bestfriend Irene shrieked through my phone as I grab a poptart and walk out locking the front door of my two story humongous blue house,

"Im almost there! Whos fighting?" I ask jumping
into my white range rover and speeding down the streets of Langdon,

"Yadira is getting fucked up by Jessica" she laughs as I hear cheering in the background,

"Aight I see it!" I exclaimed hanging up before pulling into the driveway seeing a big crowd of people cheering,

I jog up to Irene waving me over. She grabbed my arm before pushing her way through the crowd as I laughed. We finally got to the front seeing the girl from my PE class beating the shit out of her boyfriends ex girlfriend.

"Turns out, Yadira has been trying to get back with Miguel but Jessica couldnt stand being the whole shy and innocent little girl everyone thought she was" Irene laughs as I feel two presence behind me,

I turn seeing my other friends, Lupe and Mari with their phones recording the fight excitedly.

"Jezzabelle!" I heard a voice shout as I turned around seeing non other then the football quarterback Mathew walking towards me with a smirk,

"Hey baby" he says reaching me with his football friends,

"Bye!" Irene laughs before pulling me away from the crowd of hot football players,

"Ashleys already at the lockers, lets go" Irene says looking at her phone before we walked through the gates of hell,

"Wassup bestfran!" Ashley announces as I opened my locker,

"Hey!" I say grabbing my science textbook,

"Did you know theres rumors going around about a new kid?" Ashley asks as we walk to our homeroom together,

"Look Jezzabelle another toy for you later" Irene jokes as I slap her arm before we walk into our almost full homeroom,

We walked to our regular seats in the back before we started chatting about random stuff lol. The bell rung and I heard the door open as we continued talking about Derek Morgan from Criminal Minds. We didnt pay attention to the front of the class till a familiar name came up and my heart almost stopped.

"Class, welcome our new student Noah Westbrook" Miss Jenkins announces as I look up slowly wishing its not the person I'm thinking of with the same name,

I looked up seeing the little boy I fell in love with all grown up. He had short brown hair covering a little bit of his forehead, his dark blue eyes looking around the room stayed the same last time I saw them, his jawline was sharper then a knife, his fully plumped pink lips looked better then last time, his figure was built since he was wearing a black tee that showed his nicely ripped biceps and chest. He was wearing a black tee, dark blue jeans, black vans, and a black backpack swung over his left shoulder. He was waayyy taller then the last time we met. As soon as my eyes met his the whole world stopped and the only thing I knew was he was staring into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. Oh shit!

Vote and comment for more :)