Chapter 22

|Jezzabelle|

As soon as Xavier fell asleep I waited about ten minutes before slipping out from under his arm as I grabbed my clothes and slipped them on. I grabbed my phone and left his house before walking to the sidewalk and making a call to Irene.

"Come on" I say shivering since I wasnt dressed for a cold night,

I groaned when the call went straight to voicemail. I looked down the street seeing no cars or anything as I forgot it was after midnight. I shrugged before walking down the empty sidewalk not even knowing where I was going. I stopped when I heard a car coming. I turned around to see a familiar red range rover. It stopped by me as I try to remember who it belonged to.

"Need a lift?" Mathew asks rolling down the window as I rolled my eyes and turned to walk,

"Hey! Jezzabelle hold on" He shouts while driving slowly next to me while I'm walking on the sidewalk,

"What do you want mathew?" I ask annoyed,

"Look Im sorry bout what happened yesterday, and as my apology how bout I give you a lift home?" he asks as I think about it,

"Come on, its freezing and you probably dont even know where you are" He says with a shrug as I sigh,

"What are you even doing here?" I asked suspiciously as he chuckles,

"Tommy lives down the block" he says as I remembered his bestfriend,

"So you gonna get in, or walk 7 miles back to your house?" he asks as my eyes widened before I walked towards his car hearing him chuckle,

The car drive was quiet, well besides the questions that mathew was asking while I stayed quiet looking at all the stars outside. As soon as we got to my house I quickly jumped out of his car in a relief. Before I walked up the driveway Mathew pulled me back.

"I was wondering if you needed a lift tomorrow for school?" he asks as I shook my head,

"Im gonna be fine" I say before hugging him and walking up to my porch,

I turned to see Mathew waving at me from his car as I chuckled before walking inside my quiet lonely house. I was to tired to go upstairs so I ended up crashing on the couch. As soon as I dropped onto the couch I closed my eyes almost falling asleep till I felt a shadow on top of me. I was to tired to open my eyes when I felt a pair of arms go under my body lifting me up bridal style as I smelled a familiar cologne. I nuzzled into the persons neck as I felt the person carry me upstairs. In a matter of seconds the person placed me on a bed I remembered was my fluffy comfortable one. I thought the person was going to leave till I felt the bed dip and a pair of arms wrap around my body as I cuddled into the persons warm body.

"Night belle" The person says kissing my forehead as I remembered the voice was the one and only Noah Westbrook.

Vote and comment for more :) Sorry that it was short, Im trying to think of new scenes and things that are gonna happen so hold tight :)