Chapter One: King Coco Bay

PICTURE TO THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN Y’ALL!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who did oh and DEDICATED TO xerocide because she made the sexy ass cover! Thank you so much!

*May’s POV*

“Um, what?”

“Do I have to repeat everything I say? I want you to go through all these photos with me tomorrow night and find a picture worth printing.”

Okay.

Before you start to jump to little plots, let me tell you a few things first.

I’m May Saunders, personal assistant to Daniel Blake, America’s biggest playboy and CEO of Blake Photography. This damn company does photography for anything you could imagine: making a disgusting burger look sexy, (that’s right, sexy), make alcohol look harmless and everyone is having a good time (You wouldn’t believe how many times our actors have puked from the seemingly harmless alcohol).

“But I’m busy tomorrow night!” every goddamn time I arrange something for myself, he has to intervene. He didn’t even look up, just stared down at the prints and writing a list of edits he wanted the photos to have.

“Oh, and what are you doing?” he asked interestedly, his tone sounded careless though. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists to keep from knocking him out.

“Going on a date.” I sighed, knowing I wouldn’t be able to now. This date was something I was looking forward to all week with my boyfriend, Gregory. However Daniel Blake always kept me busy, so unfairly so.

“Then cancel.” This time he looked up, and he was angry. His eyes were narrowed almost into slits, his lips pressed into a tight line so that his lips looked white.

Why is he getting angry at me? Bastard always manages to ruin my life.

“This is the third time I have to cancel, this week.” I added furiously, Gregory is seriously going to be put out with me.

“Not my problem. You have a job you’re supposed to be committed to, or did you think photography was just a click and everything would look perfect in a single shot? If so, I can have another personal assistant if you aren’t capable enough. It would only take me less than five minutes.” Daniel growled at me, reaching into his pocket for his blackberry torch 9860.

“I am committed to this job! Who do you think stays in till nine at night going through these boxes of photos? Who do you think organises your photo shoots? Who’s the one that fills out all the goddamn paperwork that you should be doing?”

“Go on, look for another assistant who’s this committed as I am. Who’ll be happy doing all this work for you and has to put their lives on hold just because you don’t like how a shadow looks in the background.” I added exasperatedly; I knew I had the selfish bastard there.

He pursed his lips and leaned back into his chair, putting his blackberry down to cross his arms behind his head.

I crossed my arms and started to tap a finger on one of my arms, it was something I did when I was aggravated. I couldn’t help but do this around Blake, he always pissed me off.

“Go through all the prints and make sure the editor team have applied the final edits on the King Coco Bay shoot.” He said after a moment of staring down at me, his blackberry buzzed and a smile lit his face.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of his office; I knew what kind of smile that was. It was his ‘I’m getting laid again tonight’ smile, probably with some bimbo blonde model like Giselle Elliot. She was the worst woman I’d ever met. Giselle could barely walk in her six inch heels (she was a short little thing) and posed every time she heard a flash go off.

Well, it is a photography business. And no one wanted to take a photo of her when they got to know her personally, she was also incredibly dumb.

Dumber than a dead snail.

Speak of the devil.

“Everyone is out to get my shot.”She said to me in her annoying voice, you know the voice where her sentence ends in a question when it’s not even a goddamn question.

“Maybe the flashes you can hear are other photographers taking photos.” I suggested, trying not to roll my eyes at the bimbo.

“No, they’re going off around me. Duh, now get me some hot water.” She pulled out her grossly too pink phone and began typing.

“Why do you want hot water?” I asked her curiously, I’ve never been asked to bring someone hot water. Oh wait, she’s going to say something brilliant, my mind cheered.

“So when it cools down I can drink it.” She said in a duh tone.

“Um—” I struggled not to laugh at loud, seem what I mean about her being dumb?

“We have cold water.” Don’t laugh May, or she’ll bitch to Daniel and he’d give me a lecture about being nice to people.

“Super.” She shooed me away as she entered Daniel’s office, with a ‘seductive’ smile she was trying on.

I shook my head and grabbed a cold water from the fridge in the big break room we have on the level and walked back to my own office, shutting the door.

I left the water bottle on my desk and began sifting through the prints, holding the list of edits Daniel wanted for the King Coco Bay shoot. King Coco Bay (I’ll never get tired of saying it) was a little resort isle for horny fresh out of college teens to go and screw around.

It had a few lovely family things to do, which is what the King Coco Bay people wanted. It had gotten some bad press from all the drunk idiots goofing off in the resort and wanted to branch out to more whole family moral.

This is where I come in.

Being the amazing assistant I am, I have to make sure each and every little defect is corrected, make sure nothing looks wrong or sexually suggestive if this resort isle had a chance of re-inventing itself.

Pleased with all the photos, I put them back into a new crème paper folder and stamped ‘FINALISED’ in the middle. Deciding I’d spent enough time in my office, I reluctantly walked to Daniel’s office with the folder and the water bottle for Giselle.

And walked in on him screwing her from behind.

“OH GOD!” I yelled in utter shock, turning a bright red as Daniel stared at me in disbelief, but didn’t halt his thrusts into Giselle’s ass. In fact, the jerk was smirking at me as he . . . did Giselle.

“Did you get the hot water?” she huffed, brushing a blonde strand of hair out of her face. I stood there, mouth gaping like a gold fish and threw the water bottle onto the sofa near them and scrammed out of there.

FUCK, I put a hand on my galloping heart. The way Daniel looked at me . . . I blushed even more and ran backto my office, collapsing into my chair.

My phone started ringing and I took a few deep breaths before I answered it.

“Baby.”

“Hi honey.”

“Still on for tomorrow night?”

“Um, about that—”

Gregory sighed, too tired to be angry this time.

“Lemme guess, it’s him . . .again.”

“Sweetheart, I know it’s frustrating but—”

“He treats you like his own personal girlfriend!”

“What?! You know I’m just his assistant—”

“Who he makes you spend time with him late at night, takes you to fancy little dinners. Hell he gets to spend more time with you more than me!”

“As I said before, he’s my boss. I have to spend time with him because I’m his personal assistant, Greg. And those fancy little diners are with possible clients.”

“Whatever, are you coming home at a normal person’s time?”

“Yes, I’ll be home at five thirty.” I promised him, great now I have to make it up to Greg. And it’s that wanker’s entire fault.