Chapter 1

Author's Note: I do not own the pictures, Shinigami/Koro-sensei, and Assassination Classroom. I do not also own the picture (just did a little revisions on her hair) I do own Red Death😊. Hope you enjoy this sweet ride😉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Red" - Normal
'Red' - Thoughts
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Akai Shi's PoV
Born in a poor slum beset by constant terrorist attacks, an uncertain world where life could blink out in an instant. I could trust only in money and my own skills... and that if you kill people, you set up a path for yourself to survive. Growing up in an environment with no peace of mind, is not your kind of ideal world, right? Somehow, by the Mercy of God, I survived.

Barely.

I ate scraps of food that people leave in the dumpster or trash cans. I started rock bottom with no help from other people. Then, I saw this poster with high amounts of bills. Thats when I discovered, Assassination.

I went to the man, who posted the flyer, and asked how to earn the money... I was so impatient and hungry at that time that I just went with the flow. I followed his orders, and directions... killing spree here, left and right.

And so, he hired me.

At a young age, I killed a lot of people with just a glance of my sweet smile... Some of my victims were so gullible to take in a kid, who is homeless, and poor that they didn't notice that I was a two faced bitch. I started to notice some changes in me. I became aware of something that I didn't know back them.

'I became.. a puppet.' I thought.

I didn't want that. The thought disgusts me. 

I hated it.

I hate being controlled.

So, I got rid of my caretaker.

"You," He rasped out. "Have no place in this world."

"I have no... place in this world." I muttered his last words.

He was a special person... One with great connections. His death flew through the ears of the officials, and made a bounty on my head. Pathetic, and useless as it is, but it made me known.

Soon, a lot in the underworld knew me.

Red Death.

The name sounds like a rip-off from a horror story, yet a deadly Assassin to the underworld. They started calling me that after a fake government official saw my ginger red hair and disappeared in a hurry. He was able to see my figure and hair colour, but not my face. He distinguish me as a woman with 'die-for-figure'.

Besides that no one has ever found my identity yet... Not until my encounter with 'Him' that is.

---------------Time Skip---------------

"Wait!!" He pleaded.

Pathetic.

"I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!! I SWEAR JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!" He cried, begging on his knees as I point my gun on him.

"You should've thought about that before... You're too late." I said with a hint of anger.

Bang!

His shocked eyes stare at me before dropping to the ground. I looked down at him blankly, and with a sigh I put my gun away. Another victim, another life taken away. It's nothing new to me anyway. Honestly, this person deserved it. This guy was a rapist, and a killer. Had a bounty on his head made by the father of the daughter that he killed... Kiu was the name of the girl.