Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own the pictures, Shinigami/Koro-sensei, and Assassination Classroom. I do not also own the picture. I do own Red Death😊. Hope you enjoy this sweet ride😉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Red" - Normal
'Red' - Thoughts
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Red Death's PoV

I panted as I leaned on the wall of the alley. I huffed out a breath and decided to look back and saw them behind the corner.

'Shit. They're still here.'

Lifting up the side of my gown, I grabbed a silver metal ball tucked by the side of my thigh. I rolled it softly to their spot and waited.

A faint 'poof' made me glance at them only to see them knocked out on the ground.

'Works every time.' I grinned.

"What happened?" Shinigami asked, curiously trying to peer behind me.

"See for yourself." I responded, stepping out of the alley and hauling my gown away.

When he looked at the damage it done, then at me, then to the mess again. "How?"

"Kolokol-1."

I grinned in triumph as I stare at the mess it made. I turned around and motioned for him to walk away from the scene. When he catches up to me, I break down the properties of it.

"In Russian, its called Bell. Its a synthetic opioid developed to use as an aerosolizable incapacitating agent." I explained.

"Wasn't that the same bomb used in the Moscow Theatre Siege back in 2002?"

I smirked at his curious face and nodded. "Yes it is. Since the chemical equation of the agent wasn't released by the government of Russia, I referred to the brief description of the bomb and its effects."

"So, how did you create it?"

"I experimented." My eyes glinted when I looked up at him.

He sweat dropped.

"It took about 20 tries before it worked." I hauntingly said as walk through the night.

"I'm assuming the formula is a bit complicated?"

I sighed. "Very much so."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hotel Savannah

Time Check - 2:49 am
Date - 03/18/12
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Pulling out my key card, I swipe it on and entered my room.

"Make yourself at home Shinigami-san." I said, covering my mouth to suppress my yawn. "I'm just gonna change my clothes."

Going inside my room, I grabbed a change of clothes. Red oversized shirt and cycling shorts. Once I changed, I stepped out of my room.

Shinigami had apparently turned on the tv, and had been switching through channels. I munched on my cookie while I set up to brew my favourite matcha latte.

"Hey, Reaper?" I called.

"Yes?"

"You want coffee?"