PROLOGUE

A familiar brunet with gravity defying hair and a doe like brown eyes step out of the plane wearing a black suit with orange undershirt.

“Waa~ it feels so nice to be back,” he said while stretching his body after a long hours of trip.

“Sure it is. It’s been almost a year Tsuna,” a black haired boy wearing the same type of black suit but with a blue undershirt agreed with him. A bamboo sword was sling around his body while he’s looking around as if doubting that they were really back in Japan.

“Yakyuu-baka, don’t be too familiar with Jyuudaime!” shouted the silver-haired guy while ripping a kid wearing a cow-printed suit off him.

“Let go of me Ahoshi. I need to properly welcome Jyuudaime as his right-hand man!” he continued that make Tsuna sweatdropped. It’s as if they weren’t in the same plane moments ago.

“Gyahaha. Great Lambo-sama sees candy in your luggage. Give it to me,” the little kid demanded still not letting go of the other’s hair.

“EXTREME! We’re going back in Namimori again. Sawada, we’re staying now to the extreme right?”

“Urusai Turf-head. You’re so noisy!” the silver-head retorted again after finally detaching the mop of hair from him, his face was full of scratch mark courtesy of the wriggling kid in his hands.

“What was that Octopus-head?” the white haired male called back causing a tick mark to appear on the said ‘Octopus-head’.

“Kufufu. You’re the noisy one since you get off the plane and you have guts to silence others?”

“Teme, do you want to fight Pineapple-head?”

“Oya, Oya you’re challenging me dynamite-kun?” the indigo haired man with a pineapple hairstyle answered with a trident in hand.

Both of them were ready to strike each other but were cut off when a silver tonfa flew on the pineapple’s direction. The illusionist step back easily avoiding the attack while the metal weapon embed itself in the wall directly behind him. He turns around and finds a raven-haired teen with a tonfa in hand, glaring daggers at them and ready for another attack.

“Kamikorosu,” he said and lunge himself to the duo specifically to the indigo pineapple.

“Kyoya~,” a sweet voice called him that make the skylark froze on his spot. A huge murderous aura spill around them and he could see his prey and the self-declared right hand man were also frozen in their track.

The trio snapped their heads at the source of the killer intent and found the ‘angelic’ brunet smiling sweetly at them while his eyes were shadowed by his hair. Even the other people around them were sporting the same stiff posture and as if ready to bolt at the first sign of ‘danger’.

“Ne Hayato, Mukuro, it’s nice to be back right~? And I hope the three of you aren’t planning to give me another work load,” the brunet continued using the same too sweet voice that turns into a dead cold one.

Hibari and Mukuro both jump back by instincts and readied their weapons in case things turn into life and death situations, again.

“G-Gomenasai Jyuudaime,” Gokudera, the ever loyal he is and even dubbed as a dog, said while kneeling on the ground in front of his Jyuudaime.

“Please stand up Gokudera-kun,” Tsuna sigh and help his best friend get up. He looks around noticing the sigh of relief of his guardians but decided to ignore it.

“Where’s Chrome?” he asked instead after not seeing the only girl in their group. Even the others look around looking for the other Mist guardian.

“Oya, where’s my dear Nagi?” Mukuro asked.

“She was with us on the plane right?” Yamamoto said trying to remember when the girl disappears.

“Bossu,” a small-voiced reply came from the running violet-haired girl.

“Are you okay?”

“Un. I just went to the bathroom,” the girl answered with a red face.

“Nee-Chan’s skirt has blood earlier,” Lambo said lazily from Ryohei’s shoulder that set Chrome’s face on fire.

“Blood?” Tsuna asked confused though his Storm guardian seems like already have an idea.

“Could it be…?” Mukuro said but was cut off when Chrome stabs his back with her trident much to the other’s shock though Hibari is happy more than shock.

“D-Don’t talk Mukuro-sama”

“W-Well if everything’s okay then let’s go minna,” Tsuna said and leads them out.

~♥~

A black limousine was parked at the airport’s entrance attracting the passers by’s attention. Even the men in formal suit surrounding the car are an attention-grabber and people detour just to stay as far as possible from them. All of them were sporting a very serious expression given that they were fetching people of such importance.

“Ohayou Gozaimasu Decimo and Guardians,” they greeted uniformly when the group went out of the airport.

“Ohayou minna,” Tsuna greeted back before getting inside the car with his friends.

The brunet take his usual seat with Gokudera and Yamamoto on his right and left respectively. Hibari as expected went to his own little corner to take a nap while a yellow bird was perch on his head singing a familiar school anthem. Mukuro and Chrome were also seated side by side which is also a preventive measure in case the male Mist decided to taunt the skylark again. Not far from the two were the Sun and Lightning guardian having some sort of staring competition, not uttering a single word much to their companion’s relief. Once settled in, their chauffer immediately drive off heading to their hometown while smaller cars were strategically surrounding them to prevent any attack.

Tsuna watched his surroundings as their car passes by. It’s already been a year since they stayed in Italy to do their job as the Tenth Generation of Vongola. They barely have time to go home especially him as the boss of the family.

He wasn’t supposed to lead the Vongola, both the company and the mafia but his grandfather, Vongola Nono, is advised by his doctors to stay away from stress or his health will continue to fail. Obviously, leading a multi-billion company and an underground group is a major stress source so he being the thoughtful grandson he is and the named heir take over even though he’s still in middle school under the ‘guidance’ (guns pointed at his head, bombs thrown even when he was sleeping, poisons on his food, kicks whenever he sees him) of his tutor whose only excuse is it was for training.

Now that they were back, thankfully without his tortu— err tutor, they were going to live a normal life, as normal as they could be. They were already enrolled in a high school after being home schooled for a year, of course by Reborn. Even Lambo will start attending kindergarten together with I-pin who were still living with his mother while Fuuta will be in elementary.

♥♥♥

So, feedback?

Personally I think the prologue is quite a bore. This fic was actually written first even before those one shots and A True Sky. This is what I was originally planning to post when I created my account but the plot for this disappears. I had to scrap all the chapter and rewrite it again. Only this prologue remains the same.

Cielo27deVongola