CHAPTER 1: FRESHMAN YEAR of DAME-TSUNA

“Class, we’re having new students from Italy,” the teacher said when he entered the rowdy class. The students immediately settle down after hearing the news quite excited to meet the new faces. Some of them were actually reminded of their certain classmate from middle school.

“Please come in and introduce yourself,” the teacher continued. Three figures step in and half of the class gasps upon recognition of the three.

“Ohayou, I’m Sawada Tsunayoshi. Please take care of me,” the brunet first introduced. The name is very familiar yet the person standing in front of them now quite don’t fit the images that comes to their mind. The calmness of his aura holds so much authority unlike the scrawny kid they know as ‘Dame-Tsuna’.

“Gokudera Hayato. I’m Jyuudaime’s right hand man,” the second said, more like spat with his famous scowl. His fans club was immediately revived and started cooing at the male though he’s doing nothing but glare at them.

“Hi! I’m Yamamoto Takeshi. Nice to meet you,” the third introduced wearing his usual carefree smile. Of course they know him even those who were not his classmates before. He was a famous baseball player of Namimori Middle after all.

“Do you have any question class?” the teacher asked and one of their former classmates raised his hand. Tsuna already knows it was for him but still he waited.

“Yes Kentaro-kun?”

“Oi Dame-Tsuna, why did you come from Italy? Did you even finish middle school?” he asked using the old nickname he very much knows. He actually expects Tsuna to react negatively but for some reason it looks like the name brighten him up instead.

“Teme… How dare you call—”

“It’s alright Gokudera-kun,” Tsuna said that instantly calm the Storm down while he throw a sideway glance to Yamamoto who also takes a subtle offensive stance. His guardians grow over protective to him with their stay in Italy and even a simple insult can get a destructive reaction from them especially from his two best friends.

“We were in the student exchange program for the whole school year actually,” he answered while giving his former and probably future bully a smile. It’s not that he wants to be mistreated but at least it makes him feel normal not the untouchable mafia boss he is.

“O-Okay if there’s no more question then I’m Maeda Ichiro. You can take the seat near the window and this two at the front. Welcome to Class 1-A”

“I’ll take the one by the window,” Tsuna said.

“Hai, hai,” Yamamoto said that breaks the heavy tension in the air.

It takes time before the killer intent from the Storm and Rain guardians fully subsides leaving the class eerie quiet. Their teacher started his lesson but much to his irritation, the three transferees are in their own world. Tsuna is staring at the sky while Yamamoto and Gokudera are both sleeping on their desk, one too obvious and the other uses the book as a cover.

“By the way class, another student is coming tomorrow and he’s an heir to a large company,” Maeda-sensei said just before the bell rang.

Classes went on like that with his classmates intently watching him to make mistakes. It was as if their eyes are deceiving them. It was hard to accept that the guy in front of them is really the boy shrieking over small matters and the one who runs around in town wearing nothing but his boxers.

News also goes around that a certain skylark came back. He immediately took Namimori Middle and High School under his rule and many were already bitten to death. All of them have heard the legend of the Namimori demon prefect and how he suddenly decided to left without an explanation. Some even throws a feast that he’s gone but now that he’s here again, they can’t help but cower in fear.

“Tsuna-kun, you’re back,” a brown haired girl approaches him outside their room when lunch came.

“Tsuna-san is really back, desu,” another girl in a ponytail said while Chrome was just standing beside the two silently.

“Kyoko-chan, Haru, we came yesterday. Didn’t Onii-san tell you beforehand?”

“No he didn’t. He surprised me and I didn’t manage to say hi to you and the others,” Kyoko explained.

“No one calls Haru too that you’re going home”

“Sorry about that Haru. Let’s call the others so we can have lunch together”

~♥~

“Today is so relaxing. No paperwork and meeting,” Tsuna said stretching his arm while they were walking back home.

“Jyuudaime, feel free to use me as an entertainment if you’re bored,” Hayato said beaming with excitement that he would be of use to his boss.

“It’s fine Gokudera-kun”

“Haha. Glad you enjoy the day Tsuna. Ne, Hayato that was a pretty good offer. Can you also entertain me when I’m bored?” Yamamoto said that make the silver-head blush while Tsuna tilted his head in confusion as to why Hayato was flushed red.

“W-Why would I do that Y-Yakyuu-baka?”

“Eh? I just thought maybe we could hang out together as well as the others when we’re bored,” the Rain guardian answers as he himself didn’t catch the other possible meaning of his words.

“You’re really an idiot. Idiot,” Gokudera shouted at him and the one sided argument started until they have to go on their own way.

Unknown to the brunet, it would be the last day he could call ‘relaxing’ coz the moment he stepped in his house, a very familiar greeting echoed.

“Ciaosu”

And thus, peace has come to its end.

“HIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!”

♥♥♥

So what do you guys think?

Cielo27deVongola