Chapter 12 : Staining Red

Dan'sPOV :

24years old :

Iwatch as Phil tortures that willing victim and kills her dreadfully.I t makes me love him even more , I never want to admit it , but Ican't help but Love him. I sigh as quiet as I can as I keep watchinghow he sucks the soul into himself.

>>Dan ? << I hear him whisper >> Yes ? << I answerhim whispering. >> You can come out now ! << he tells me.Oh boy, I wish I could !

Igulp and leave my hiding place , I was hiding behind a pile of woodand walk toward him.He embraces me , am I imagining things or is hishug tighter and stronger , I just let my head sink to his shoulder asI always do , and he does the same and I can hear him sigh , in whatseems like comfort.

Ihear foot rattling and Phil seems to hear it too , because he jumpsback behind the trash containers.I lean myself against the wall, Ican feel Phil's eyes watching me and I can hear a pair of gumbootsaproach the trash-containers. My eyes widen , how would that poorsoul respond if they discovered Phil ? >> Do It Daniel ! Do itnow ! << my demon says and I nodd my head and grab him ,tilting his neck, there is is a loud cracking sound and the personstops moving. An unholy laugh escapes my throat and I enjoy thislaugh , I breathe in and out and I loose it. I grab my knife and cutevery single vein and bloodvessel open and all the blood flows out ofthem , staining the ground red I strech my fingers towards the groundand all the blood flows up in little round droplets and dissapears inmy hands and I laugh again , but this time it's euphoric laughter.Myeyes get a lot better , just like my hearing and my skin loosespigment and becomes paler and my strength doubles and I know onething : people will fear me !