Chapter 22 : Going through the Tunnel

Phil'sPOV :

29years old :

Iwalk into the kitchen and sneak to the cereal and grab a handful ofdan's double choc Krave and hear a Philip Michael Lester ! roarthrough my poor head and I hold my ears. Step away from my cereal! I turn around and see a angry Dan looking at me You aregetting punished ! You are such a naughty boy ! I shiver all overY-yeas sir ! I stutter Bedroom now ! He shouts and Inod and super-speed into our bedroom. Strip ! He instructs me.I do what he tells me , in super-speed of course.

Heenteres the bedroom stil fuming and yells How often did I tell youto not eat my cereal ?! Now You are making me do painful things toyour precious body ! I nod , accepting whatever he is going to doto me let's do something more classic , bend over my lap babe ! Ido as he says and I hear a loud smack! Ittakes me a few seconds to realise that Dan had just spanked me and Imoaned Harder ! Danplease !

Youeven like it ?! He yellsand spanks me harder , I can feel how my butt is getting more andmore sore but I just love it to much. I keep moaning and yellingmore! andharder!Which dan does until I feel my balls tighten and my abdominal regionboiling and I release all over Dan's clothed leg. Wow! A now less angry Danexclaims : you , Phil'daddy' Lester, just came of me spanking you !

I'mfull of surprises ! Ismirk at him but I'm secretly very surprised myself. We decide to goto bed and fall asleep again.

Wefall asleep in each others arm and we both have little smile on ourlips.

LeTimeskip...

Wehear a loud unholy raor while we have breakfast a few mornings afterthe spanking-incident.We jump as we see a big crack in our woodenfloor. A grey demon with yellow eyes and horns on his head andshoulders apears out of the crack, he smirks dangerously and says :>> Itis time ! ... << We nod and he takes my hand whileI grab onto Dan's and we get sucked downward through differentlayers of the earth until we reach the core.

Westep inside the core and the demon clicks with his fingers and abloodred light apears and gives the dark cave like sourrinding adevillish atmosphere >> ladies ! << he jokes sarcasticlyand lets go of my hand to indicate us to go inside the red circleshaped light . I squezze Dan's hand and he nodds at me smiling. Westep into the probably portal and are sucked through a tunel ofdifferent red-shades and blackness before the tunnel made of lightdissapeares and we are standing on a rock-plateau.