6.Its getting worse..

You don't have to play the song i just add it for those who wanna listen to it 😊
|(Y/n)=your name
|(L/n)=last name
|(F/f)=fav food
|(F/d)=fav drink
|(F/c)=fav colour
With that Mitsu left. "Why does she want him and not me..he'll pay for that." Mitsu was thinking as he went downstairs to 'get' Rin. "Rin, (Y/n) wants to speak to you." Mitsu looked at him as if he could kill Rin. "Ok sure i'll go up there in a sec." A few seconds later his eyes were wide in shock as a crimson red fluid was dripping down his arm. "Ohh my bad dont you dare do anything to my (Y/n) ." Mitsu said while dropping the knife and walking away a smitk appeared on Rin's face as he grabbed a bottle of alchol to dissinfect the wound. "Tch you idiot.. he won't get away with this one." He walked up the stairs on his way to your room. *knock knock* You got snapped out of your dream world. "Come in?" You looked up to see Rin. "Mistu said you wanted to talk to me ?" He said with the same tone as always and his face normal but when you looked at his arm you were shocked. "Rin how did-" before you finish your sentence he layed a finger on your lips "it's nothing really but why did i need to come ?" He started loosing his patience cause he had a very short temper. "Why am i tied with handcuffs to this bed ?" You shaked and looked at your hands to make it clear. "Cause it's a to high risk letting you wander around." Rin started walking towards the door. "Wait !" He turned around to face you. "What ?" His voice got more stern. "When or how will i get released ?" You really hoped he wouldn't walk away without answering. "Well if you prove i can trust you i'll maybe release you and it depends how you act." Rin again turned around to walk away. "Can i ask one more thing ?" You looked at him with sad puppy eyes hoping it would have effect in him and it did  "Ya sure but make it quick tch.." Rin turned once again around to face you. "Can you tell me who did that to you ?" You pointed at the wound you saw earlier." You really wanna know." You nodded yes as a response. "you're so curious aren't ya..well Mitsu did this.." You didn't believe what you just heared. "Mit--Mitsu di-did th-that ?" You looked disgusted at the wound. "Yes he did. Rin smirked without you noticing it. "Can you please ask Mitsu to come here for a second again..I want to talk to him about this "You looked down. "Ya sure he'll be here in a sec". Rin left the room and within the minute Mitsu was there. "Hi ho-HOW DARE YOU MITSU!" You screamed at him with fear inside that he would hurt you to he came closer and the fear began growing." Don't.come.closer." You avoided eye contact with him. "(Y/n) what's wrong ?" He tilted his head to the left. "You stabbed Rin in the arm for no reason.." You looked up to see a smile was on his face. "I did that for my (Y/n) i  thought you would be happy." He gave a sad look. "Dont gimme that look, and no i' not happy at all why would you stab him ?!" You weren't paying attention as Mitsu cane closer and closer till he was by your bedside. "What are- look (Y/n)." His voice got angry and you got more scared then before you knew it he had  slapped you across the face. *Gasp* you rubbed the spot were he had slapped you a single tear fell down your face. "Why did you do that!" He then realised what he had just done. "I'm sor-Get out! Bu- Get.Out.Now." you were so mad at him you couldn't even describe it. "Why did you do that.. stupid me." Mitsu slapped himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming but he sure wasn't..He made his way to his room and locked the door once inside. You kept on rubbing the sore spot. "Auwchie..that really hurt." You felt a liquid so you looked at your hand and saw a few red stains. "Ohh great..RIN !" you yelled at the top of your lungs someone came inside and it was the person you yelled for. "Can yo- Mitsu's dead but first lemme treat that." He said as he pointed at your cheek which was bleeding. Ok thank you. You said as he left the room to get the stuff.
                     ~10 minutes later~
Rin came in with a med kit. "Ok can you tilt your head a little bit." You tilted your head to the right he treated it and done. "do you want  me to say something to Mitsu." Rin said with an unusual sweet tone in his voice. "No thank you i don't wanna see him.." Rin left with a big smile on his face thpugh he wasnt gonna forefull the wish of (Y/n) no the oppisite as he walked towards Mitsu his room he heared alot of sobbing and tisues being pulled out of the box he decided to not knock and burge in but that didn't work cause the door was locked. ~mhm ok lets use the trick~ "Mitsu ?" Rin said while leaning against the door as a response he got sobs. "(Y/n) wants to speak you." The door went open in 5 sec but before Mitsu could leave the room Rin stood infront of him. And where do you think you're going ? Rin looked down at Mitsu cause Rin was quite tall. "To (Y/n) ofcourse now lemme trough." Mitsu tried to go past Rin but it didn't work Rin stepped forward and Mitsu was forced to step backwards. "Now you'll learn that you don't slap (Y/n)." Rin said while closing the door and he locked it
~963 words without a/n~
hyy guys umm so i' going to a boarding school next week wednesday and its a huge step for me so i'll be changin my upload scedule ithink its gonne be this

-monday upload/write 

-Teusday write

-wednesday write/sometimes upload

-thursday write

-friday write/upload

-saturday write

-sunday write

sso hope you guys like the new scedule heh so baii baii <3( it doesnt count right now so i'm gonna keep the old scedule until 31 august that's when school starts :( )