16.the ending of the beginning../long a/n

You don't have to play the song i just add it for those who wanna listen to it 😊
|(Y/n)=your name
|(L/n)=last name
|(F/f)=fav food
|(F/d)=fav drink
|(F/c)=fav colour

Today is the day you thought.~okay so those vines I saw will help me escape but i have to get distraction for the boys otherwise they'll chase me right away..and they're pretty fast~ You stepped out of bed and put on a comfortable outfit to easily run with you felt your heart pounding at the thought you'd finally be out of this place. Time to go downstairs. You opened the door and the smell of breakfast hit you. ~last time I'll be smelling this~ You went downstairs and were greeted by all the boys. Good morning, noww~ What are we eating as breakfast ? Mitsu smiled at the question. Well glad you asked it's (F/b). He proudly put a plate infront of you but it got snatched away by Ruki. Hey! Give that back. You chased him around the table but he tripped over something and all the delicious breakfast was laying on the ground. Oh look what you did you baka. You fliked your finger on his hand. What did you call me little missy!? You looked at him and smirked. B-a-k-a that's what I called you. You ran to the other side of the table so he couldn't get you that easily you played and ate and the morning flew by the moment came closer and closer that you could leave this place. Guys i'm going outside for a second. You stepped towards the door. Wait (Y/n)..you turned around and saw that Rin had  something in his hands. I..want to apologise for what I did yesterday..he put out a small package and you walked towards him and grabbed the package. Thank you ? You opened it and saw it had the bunny in it. Mhmm thank you Rin and you walked away towards the door and went outside you grabbed the notebook and started writing and you flipped a few papers forward..~Ok so modeun rue number 23 it's a few streets away..so I can run to Alexandra her house and hide there and then I'll see~
~time skip till evening~
You sighed it was a few more minutes  before you were going to 'bed'..finally. Ok guys I'm gonna sleep I dunno why but I'm so tired ughh. The all said goodnight and you went upstairs 'your' room was on the first floor so it was easy to jump out the window with a little help of the blankets ofcourse. ~its time..ok first make some good knots in these blankets~ and so you did you tied them to your bed and climbed down.. ~Ok that was easier then expected..a little to easy isn't it..whatever let's climb over this wall and run as fast as possible~ You ran and ran till you saw familiar stuff and you ran to the street that was written in your notebook it was a very nice house so you rang the doorbell. ~this is way to easy...how~ and yes it was way to easy guess who opened the door..Ciel you couldn't move for a brief seconded but reacted quickly and ran ~ok 4 streets further there is a police station~ You ran and ran but didn't find it..you started panicking but then saw the station and ran as fast as you could towards there but before you could reach it something popped up infront of you or rather say some..one. Why are you trying to run 'lil missy? You screamed and ran towards the station but you heared footsteps behind you a few actually so you tried to run faster..8 feet away.. 6 feet away...3 feet away.. 1 feet and you reached it you went inside and luckily there was someone there..or unlucky..you sighed out of relief as you didn't recognise the face. Can you please help me sir ? You looked at him and he nodded.  With what can I help you m'lady ? The officer smiled at you. Well I'm being chased by four guys and it's giving me the creeps. ~i'll better not tell the whole story or he'll think I'm crazy..~
And can you describe them for me pls
(You gave a description and the names and an address) ok ma'am don't worry well take care of it i'll leave you with my collega if that isn't a problem. You thought about that. No its no problem as long as I get to see him first..I'm sorry I'm just really paranoid right now..he nodded and leaded the way. Ofcourse I understand follow me ma'am.
And the boys got questioned and got a big warning for what they did there was evidence left they were stupid enough not to clean it up and that's the story about me and my yandere 'friends'
The book closed
*applause* wow that must've been so scary to be in that position. You got alot of question by interviewers but ran to (F/c/b)
Ahh you're lucky I forgave you for what you did. You kissed him and went home together.
Hey guys well..this is the end for now I really hope you enjoyed it and that you will read the next book when it comes out 😊and now a little explanation why I am ending this book here.before writing this book i already had planned out the ending and this is it..hehe hope you like it~
Baii baii sugar~chan
~Lina 😚