Chapter 3

"Holy fuck," The beta breathed out. Artelina was uncertain of our mate. Go to him my wolf said cautiously. But instead, he strode over to me. We stared at each other, me taking in his features and he, taking in my body.

And good god he is beautiful. His blue hair shining in the light. His eyes were silver and flecked with hazel. He had a strong jaw with high cheekbones and firm lips. I sucked in a deep breath as I took in his features.

I forgot that there was another person in this room. "Ok, I'm just going to go now," he said awkwardly as he shuffled out the door. My mate glared as him for ruining our moment.

Suddenly, I felt my body being tugged into a hard chest. He stuffed his nose into the crook of my neck to inhale my scent. "I've waited so long," his husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

Yes, yes, yes my wolf chanted. I wrapped my arms around him instinctively. "What's your name beautiful?" His voice rung out. "Ciara." I answered, "Ciara Arai."

"So beautiful." he responded. "Mine is Alexander Erithe. Just call me Alex." A sexy name also? Score! I mentally said. Someone to protect me against Jose. I feel myself get angry and tense at the thought of him. Alex sensed this.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He purred in my ear. "Nothing," I sighed, ripping myself out of his embrace. Alex decided to drop the subject.

"Let's get you out of these clothes and show your room." He motioned me to follow him.

"You already have a room for me?" I questioned.

"I have been waiting forever for you. Now I have found you, I will introduce you to the pack," Alex replied as we neared a door. "But my beta, Finn probably announced it to everyone about the discovery."

So the beta's name is Finn. I thought. He opened the door to my room. I stepped inside in awe. It was so much bigger than my old room! A beautiful shade of red covered the wall and matched the sheets. A king size bed lay in the corner of the room.

Red, elegant window drapes prevented the sunlight from shining through. Cherrywood gleamed from underneath our feet. Drawers were filled with clothes my style.

"This will be your room for now." My eyes widened in protest.

"FOR NOW!" I cried.

"You will be sleeping with me once you get used to this place." Alex replied calmly.

Before I could speak, he left the room swiftly. I just stood there, now annoyed by my mate.

Then, I remembered that I was all dirty and disgusting. I made my way over to the bathroom.

Stripping my clothes, I climbed into the shower and turned on the hot water, running my hand through my silky smooth, blood red hair.

Sighing, I let the hot water run over my skin, soothing the muscles. I thought about everything. My family, Alpha Jose, Rachel, how I was a multi-colored wolf, and last of all, Alexander Erithe.

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks so much for the votes! I really appreciate it. I have tons of schoolwork but I am trying to get the next chappie done!