Honey Pie (Ringo Starr)

It was a lovely evening in the Starkey residence, peace and quiet filling the atmosphere. Whitney lay upside down on one of their comfy couches with her legs relaxed where the normal person's back should be, and held the famous 'to kill a mockingbird' in her hands. It was one of her favorites, but she just wasn't feeling it. A loud, drawn out yawn escaped her mouth and she let the book fall on her face.

 "Richie..I'm bored." Her voice was muffled through the pages. She took the book off of her face and glanced over, only to see Ringo spinning, completely out of it, in their desk chair across the room. She had to chuckle at him, for she was like that too at times.  She let him zone out and turned her face to the ceiling, absentmindedly kicking her feet in the air, thinking of something they could do. A couple minutes of this silence continued when out of the blue, he spoke up.

"Let's go dancing, baby." 

She looked up toward his voice as he made his way over to her and pulled her off the couch. Her honey brown eyes lit up as a bright smile spread across her face. "Okay!" Her hands made their way to his head and she ruffled his thick hair. He scrunched his nose, playing defensive. "Hey...hey!!" 

She kept messing with the almost mop top until his hands were on her sides, tickling her like mad. "Okay, okay! You win, dear!" She let out between happy giggles. She playfully punched him in the arm and started toward their bedroom to find something nice to wear, with Ringo going to their laundry room.  

"Hm.." She thought aloud as she went through her closet, actually throwing some clothes over her head, when she found it. And it was perfect. This dress was coal black, pulled in a the waist and flaired in a wide A-line shape down to the knee. The neckline perfectly glided across the collarbones, showing some shoulder. To tie it up, there was a bow sewn into the back, just above the bum area. She decided it would be best to get ready herself and let Ringo do his own thing, and when she was finished, he could see the final product. She got started on her hair and makeup fist. Adding some powder first, she lightly smoothed the brush  over her olive-toned cheeks. Next was the winged eyeliner, which usually took some time. Luckily, she managed to get it done fairly easily and to her liking. She would add the final touch to her face after she curled her hair a bit and made a small bump on the back of her head. The last thing she had to do before the dress was add a dark shade of red lipstick. The process didn't take up much time and she slipped the dress on, ready to walk out and see him.

And what she saw made her heart thump hard against her chest.

Ringo sat lazily on one of their kitchen chairs, legs stretched out at ease, with a white dress button down shirt and black tie, suit jacket, dress pants and boots, looking lost in his own mind, taking a drag from his cigarette, making him look extremely sexy in her eyes. 

She peered slowly out more of the doorway and lightly made her way toward him, and immediately, his deep blue eyes scanned her from head to toe. His gaze held a certain spark to it, and she absolutely adored it. She gave him a little twirl before making her way on his lap. She swung herself sideways and put her hands around his neck, and his arms held her torso closely to his. Before he could say anything, she drew the cigarette from his mouth and pressed her lips to his, loving the taste. She pulled away and beamed, looking at his eyes. He then spoke:

"You look.. stunning, love." 

Her wide smile didn't fade, and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Her eyes traveled to his lips once again, and this time she couldn't help but smirk and let out a little chuckle.

"You uh..got a little somethin.." She waved her finger around her lips, causing his eyebrows to furrow in slight confusion. Smudges of red stained his lips where hers once were. He realized shortly what she meant and returned the somewhat cocky smile.