Intro

You were moving to California, LA. you have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Your youngest brother and sister are named Ashton and Lilly Roman. Your older brother is named Juwany Roman or better known as Flamingeos on social media.  Geo is touring with tlg and when hes not on tour he lives in some sort of house in california with them. You were a twin your name as Ellie and you were fourteen and your twin sister was named Ellie Mae. Most of the time Ellie Mae was just called Mae. You currently live in Virginia but your moving tommorow. You used to date Jacob Sartorius but you broke up because of you moving. You were famous on all social medias including : musically, vine, twitter, Younow, Instagram, Snapchat and Youtube. You were really good friends with all your fellow famous  stars. you live with your mom, Mario and Cat, because there mom died when they were little and there dad could'nt take care of them and you also lived with Weston Koury. We do'nt know why Weston lives with us he just asked one day and my mom agreed. All of my family are friends with everyone in POMS, DIGI, MagCon, TLG and all of there familys.

thanks so much for reading chapter 1 is coming soon so stick around bc things are getting interesting soon - Ellie