Family

They stood hidden in shadows watching as the droid army was attacking the Republic army. They watched as the clone troopers fire their cables to the north tower of the building they where in. They began to slide across then one of them got hit.

"Go," Said a male voice. The person in the dark crimson cloak nodded and then ran. They leaped into their air suddenly vanishing only to reappear to catch the trooper who was falling to his death. They caught them reappeared safely in the north tower. The the soldiers and Jedi of the Republic froze for a few moments in shock. Even the droids where a bit stunned. The person then turned to the droids and they pulled out a double bladed lightsaber. They ignited it and two red lasers showed. They charged slicing droids and dogging laser bullets that whizzed past them. Suddenly they through their lightsaber and it began to swing through the air, as they moved it with the force they took out two blasters and began shooting droids with them.

"Go!" She shouted at them turning their head. Their voice was female and it had a smoothness to this.

"Let's go," Ordered Obi-Wan Kenobi. The others nodded and moved into the elevator. Once the doors closed she turned to the droids and put her blasters away. The lightsaber came back to her and she put that away. The droids just had their blasters trained on her. She just smiled and raised her hands.

"Now," she whispered as a shadow appeared next to her.

The Republic soldiers boarded the gun ship as it landed. Suddenly Anakin's comm went off and before he cold answer it the same female voice as before ask, "Permission to board?"

"Who is this?" Demanded Anakin.

"If you let us on we'll explain," she said. Anakin looked at Obi-Wan who nodded.

"Fine, you have permission to board." He said. Suddenly in an open spot of the ship appeared the female in the dark crimson cloak. Next to her a man in a dark colored cape like cloak, his was torn so it only went up to his elbow and back area.

"Now. Who are...both of you?" Anakin asked.

"I am Keydi," she said taking off her hood to revel long white hair and golden colored eyes.

"And I am Sett," the male said bowing his head.

"Last names?" Anakin then asked.

"Skywalker," Keydi said and Sett nodded.

"Skywalker?" He asked. His voice was only thing to be heard everyone was silent.

"Yes," she replied. Anakin then quickly asked if they had any relation to his mother.

"We are sorry but we don't know that name. Who was your father? Luke?" She asked.

"I have no father...and who is Luke?" He asked.

"He is my father, his name is Luke Skywalker." She said.

"And he is my brother," Sett said. Anakin was silent so where Sett and Keydi. Sett pulled off his hood and reviled a face of someone similar to Anakin but it looked different but the eyes where the same.

"What did you say your mother name was?" He asked. Anakin told him again. Sett nodded and said, "We then have a lot talk about. Since my brother Luke had a child with someone of that name."

A/n: If you liked this one I'll make a part two.

A/n: Whoever can guess this episode will get something. (Not sure what though. Maybe being mentioned in the next chapter or full book. Or maybe they something like that.)