Some words of wisdom

Crest sat alone in his room. It has been a while since Krawn and the others saved him. But something happened. Now he lived with a man named Hollow. A man who always wears a mask and is bit cold but he took care of him. Crest was now about 15 he still felt younger, though. He sighed and whipped a few tears that stung his eyes. He then leaned his head back against the wall and looked out his window. Hollow's home was right outside a forest and the view that he got was that of the forest and the sea that lay beyond that. 

He stood up and left the room, Hollow was out again leaving him all alone. Hollow did have a pet cat that Crest just fell in love with. The cat purred at his feet and he bent down and picked it up. He then walked into the living room. He set the cat down and looked around. Hollow said he could go any where in his home. He sighed and then sat down. He looked over at the piano that lay dormant in the corner of the room. He then stood up and walked over to it. He slid the seat back and sat down. He opened the lid and blew off the dust. He then pressed one key and he jumped back in surprise of the sound it made. But he pressed another and another. He wasn't sure how he knew how to play the piano but he did. 

"Not bad kid," a voice said from behind. Crest turned and jumped knocking the chair over and it landed on his foot. Hollow sighed and walked over and put the chair back down and had Crest sit next to him. 

Crest whimpered and rubbed his foot. Hollow just sat there till he calmed down. 

"Listen kid. I can train you to help you get over this constant fear you have," Hollow said. Crest just looked up at him and he continued. "But listen I don't want you to go around and if you see someone who has a hard past don't think it was easier or harder then yours everyone has a story and a role to play in this life, but kid. Don't let these fears consume you. I know you have been through he**. But so have a lot of others." He said.

"Why-y are you telling me this?" Crest asked.

Hollow chuckled and said, "It's just some words of wisdom and advice to help you take another step in life." Crest just nodded. 

"Also. Try smiling, it'll help." Hollow said. Crest then smiled up at Hollow and he smirked back under his mask. He then patted Crest on the head and stood up. "Come on kid, let's eat something then get started on training you not to be so scared."