Chapter Two• Chloe?

I was honestly tired of these people, the freshman were only thinking of ways to be foolish, to not have a care in the world.

I look at coach the next day saying,   "Is this a way of saying I'm receiving a death penalty, look, I'm sorry if I flipped you off that one time, I was pissed off!"

Coaches just stares at me.

I sign.

"Okay, I admit I'm sorry, I also spit in your coffee before that."

He glared.

Did I say something wrong?

"Aye mija, it's only been the second day and you're already complaining." He says with a big belly laugh.

I just pout.

   By all means, I tolerated my group of kids but I just hate the fact they talk about my sister in such a manner.

''How come she gets special treatment?''

"Stupid pet."

"They're probably lesbians."

The last one was the one that almost made me snap.  Lesbians, really?

You're probably wondering, shouldn't they know you're sisters?

   Okay,  Chloe and I don't look alike, I'm dark, she's a light colored skin. I have long dark curly natural hair and she has straight light brown hair.  The one similarity would be the love for this sport.  We don't socialize in the outside world so much.

"Really coach, my temper is getting shorter and shorter with those rats, they're worse than the upperclassmen, we have a mini tournament here Friday and they are nowhere near ready!"  I throw my arms up trying to prove a point.

You wouldn't believe what he does next.

He laughs.

The turd laughed.  At me. 

In my face.

"Mija, you're the only one that can do this." He said gesturing to the freshmen. I look over to them, I see half of them playing swords with the rackets.

Swords.

I roll my eyes.

We all knew he sent them to me so I could train them considering that he didn't want to deal with them.

" Ask Mark, wait, no DEMAND HIM to do it. Really coach, I'm suffering, they won't listen, I'm half their size!"

He muttered something I didn't quite catch.

I sit right next to him and sigh, "I need to get ready Padrino, I need to train, I don't have time for this."  I say with a softer voice.

He looks down at me his eyes full of pity and sympathy.

I hated it.

"Look, tennis season hasn't started but once it does you'll be the first person I train, okay?"

I just nod looking down at my racket where my hands were gripping it.

"How is your knee." He says looking down at my leg.

" It aches, but that's normal old man." I look down at my knee as well, it hurts like a bitch and I don't like using a knee brace but I'd never admit it to him, he'd make me sit out.

He just laughs, "You're the old one with knee problems Lana, go train the freshmen." He gently shoved me towards them.

I get up with the support of the fence and make my way over to them, most of them were in a circle sitting down in the middle of the court while Chloe was with Natasha silently Volleying in the sideline of the court.  I sneak up to the circle to see what it was all about.

The people facing me suddenly go quiet with wide eyes looking up. As I near them I hear the girl who's back is facing me still talking.

"She's a stupid attention whore, really, she's always looking at Mark, desperate much?"

She laughs on her own while the rest stay quiet looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Oh come on guys, you know it's true, she also gives Chloe so much attention, what did Chloe ever do."

That female dog.

She was talking about me.

I fake cough to get her attention.

"So I'm guessing I'm the attention whore and also the person that gives so much attention to Chloe, her sister."

She turns around and gapes.

I continue talking, "Get your racket , place it where you first got it and leave."

She just goes running embarrassed.

I sneer at the rest that were in the group, "Let this be a warning, we're a family, not friends. Treat each other with respect or leave."

None of them said a word. I smile in victory.

"Chloe, Natasha, cmon I'm going to introduce you to some new drills!" I told them from afar.

They quickly got to where we were.

Long day it will be.