The Coronation

(At Canterlot castle...)
     Sunset Shimmer paced back and forth in her room. Fluttershy entered and asked.
     "Are you ready?"
   Sunset snapped out of her trance and answered,"Oh yeah I am ready. I am just waiting for Rarity to get the last stitches done on my dress."
    "Oh ok. You'll do great." Fluttershy said.
    "Thanks Fluttershy. I will just get this dress on and get in my place."Sunset replied.
   Sunset put the dress on and looked in the mirror.She fluffed out her wings a little and looked over at Rarity.
     "Don't worry, you look fabulous darling." Rarity said.
    "Thank you."Sunset replied.
    "See you from the crowd."Rarity said as she left.
    Sunset stole one last glance in the mirror before she left her room.
(At the coronation...)
Sunset stood behind the two wood doors, but she could still hear Celestia telling everypony about her and the duties she would obtain.
     She didn't really mind but she was itching with anticipation for those two large doors to open. Sunset looked behind her to see a choir(similar to Twilights) forming behind her. She took in a breath and the two doors opened.

Author note
Haha suspenseful drop off. See u next chapter.