Chapter 3

Xavier P.O.V

*two days later*Wednesday*

After an 8 hour flight with six(6) of my most trusted men, I'm finally off that God damn plane. My men maybe some of the most lethal and skillful men on the planet but that doesn't say that they aren't annoying and childish too.

"Hey your highness, which car you driving in?" Zandro shouted.

Rolling my eyes I just tilt my head to the white 2017 E-class Mercedes Benz.

I get in along with Zack and Zandro. Zandro in the passengers seat and Zack in the back with me.
When everyone is in a car my driver pulls off with one car behind us and the other in front.
**** 
After driving for 20 minutes we finally arrive at one of my  warehouse's.

Stepping out the car we make our way into the warehouse. Men are around working and keeping guard, but as they see us walk in they all get tense.

I walk to the back of the warehouse and up a flight of stairs, on my way up Ron and Zack stand guard at the bottom of the stairs.

The five of us make our way to the direction of the managers' office, Amando, Vitaly, Pavel and Zandro stay at the door while I walk into the office without knocking.

 Walking in the sorry excuse of a man 'Mateo' I think, looks up with an annoyed look on his face.
Once he see's its me he jumps up from his chair and moves from behind his desk" M Mr Mr.Michaels wh wh what are you doing he here ere".

I raise an unamused brow at him and say with a sickly calm voice
"Mateo is it?"

" No sir, it its March" came his stuttered reply.

"Well March ,it has come to my attention that a few shipments have been going missing and I'm here to find out who and where".

 As I say this I make my way around his desk and take a seat in the the plush office chair, March is standing in front of me.

I lean back and put my right ankle on my left knee, hands on the arm rest.
"And since the shipments were on there way here, I came to investigate", I continue my thought.

March, still standing in front of me looks slightly tense and says " But Mr.Michaels sir, I called and told your people about the missing merch and I'm conducting my very own investigation as we speak on the matter".
"Well I guess since you have this all under control I'll just be on my way then" I tell him.

He's about to say something before I let out a chuckle and  straighten up.

Looking him dead in the eye I say "Are you taking some of the drugs cause you must be on some to think i would just let 8 million dollars worth of merchandise that has  gone missing, be handled by someone like yourself, would you?" he looks down and replys.

" No sir" I smirk at his submission and answer
" Good now which one of my men did you speak to?"

" A man by the name of Stacs, I think",is his response.

" I don't want to hear' I think', I want to hear I know."
I say through gritted teeth, he looks up and says " it was Stacs, Boss".

"When did you and Stacs have this conversation?" I ask the man standing in front me like an obedient child.

"About 4 months ago sir".

Hearing this I look at Zack, who along with Vitaly made their way in while I was talking.
Zack gives me a crute nod and leaves the room with this phone in hand. I give the man infront of me a dismissing gesture with my hand and rise to take a seat on top of the desk.

"It looks like we got a rat, and I plan on playing exterminator"

Zandro walks in with the rest of the guys falling in line behind him. Ron looks at me and says with a smirk "well it's a good thing we got rat traps".

*********************************
Kamila P.O.V
'God, kill me'. I'm sitting in the last class of the day, which is Geography. I dont hate the subject. I just hate the students, teacher, desks, maps and pretty much everything that's in the room. So it's not the subject it's the environment and let's not forget the the teacher, Mrs.Raft hates my guts. Swear the bitch had it out for me since day one.
As Mrs.Boring talks about how a volcano is formed, I stear intensely at the clock on the wall, willing it to go faster. Nope, nothing. Sighing I get my backpack and stand up, "And where do you think your going Ms. North", I hear the dieing bitch say. "Obviously somewhere that ain't here ", I respond,still making my way to the door.
******
Since the school police have probably been informed of my departure from class,  I make my way to the football field.
I walk up to the bleachers and take a seat. There are kids on the field. I spot Catone and his crew or the 'Big 3' as everyone calls them. Catone, Carter and Vlad are the bad boys of the school, we aren't really friends but, due to some frequent run in's we're cool. Their stretching along with the rest of the students. I sit and observe the kids on the field.

The boys, most of them, are pretty buff and are really concentrating on the excersie at hand. The girls on the other hand just want  attention and are trying whatever necessary to receive it; especially that monumental bitch, Jessie.

I seriously don't know why my sister hangs out with her, its probably to keep herself entertained.
Vlad was doing push ups,while, Carter was spoting Catone. Jessie walks up to Vald in her tight ass ' work-out outfit', seriously they look like boy shorts. As she walks up to him all the other girls that she was standing with gather into a bundle of giggles and watch her.

I watch as Jessie walks up beside Vlad and says something, I can't hear from here. She continues to converse with Vlad but, he seem less than interested to acknowledge her.

I watch this go on for a minute more till, Vlad gets up ease Jessie to the side and walks away.
I start laughing as Jessie stands there stunned.
" ha ha ha ha hahaaaa that's what you get skank" I shout out to Jessie.

She looks over to where I am with a red face and stomps to her group.
I hear the bell go off signalling the end of the school day, but I decide to stay a little longer and make a spectacle of these young men.

Chapter end

Remember
Vote😲💫
Comment🆒✅✅
And share