1

"Babe~" Jimin calls out, letting the word drag as he takes another sip from his champagne, relaxing back more onto the bed and letting his silk dressing gown slip casually off of his shoulders as the cool liquid slips down his throat.

"What is it princess?" Jungkook asks , walking into the room to the rather inviting sight of Jimin displaying himself, his most expensive champagne at his lips.

"I'm bored" he huffs , placing the tall glass down on the side table and letting his mouth form a small pout

"You know I have to work to do princess , I would stop and give you all the attention in the world if I could" the taller says calmly, sidling over to the side of the bed and placing his warm fingers on the back of Jimin's neck, running them up and down and feeling the small hairs beneath his fingertips.

The brunette almost purrs at the contact, leaning into his touch before sighing and finally pulling away,

"Go Jungkook, I shouldn't distract you, you have things to do"

Jungkook sighs also, placing a small kiss on the smaller's temple before leaving the room to return to his office. He may be ruthless, capable of killing with his bare hands without a second thought, but to Jimin he is often a comforting body to keep him feeling warm inside.

Jimin needs the attention, craves it like a cat that's never been stroked. But don't misunderstand, Jimin gets stroked an awful fucking lot.

Jimin watches him walk away in his perfectly fitted black suit and sit at his desk, immediately continuing to type away at the computer with complete concentration. Jungkook has this rule about keeping his suit on until he's completely finished with his business, it stops him from straying apparently, keeps him focused.

Jimin quickly thinks how grateful he is for the open-plan style of the house, meaning he's able to see every part of their large penthouse suite from his place on the bed- minus the bathroom of course.

But now Jimin doesn't really know what to do other than watch the taller work, honestly he just wants to relax. Ah.

Without a second thought Jimin slips off the covers and sidles over to his second favourite draw in the house, pulling it open and grabbing a few pills of his choice before downing them with the expensive champagne. The effect is almost instant, pushing him into a sort of dreamers state as he slides back onto the bed and tips his head back on the pillow in a daze.

"Doll, did you just take another pill?" the voice calls out, sounding twice as distant as it had before. God knows how Jungkook saw or heard him go to the draw with his back turned and his focus on the computer, but Jimin's learnt not to question how the man seems to know just about everything that happens in this god damn city. Even something as little as him reaching for his usual choice of pills.

"Yes darling, is that a problem?" he purrs, rolling over a little as the silk rides up above his thighs and exposes an amount of skin that Jungkook could only describe as beautifully revealing yet also a really big fucking tease.

"No of course not" he hums, not even turning from his computer to face him, "you just reminded me that we need more" he stops clicking at the mouse for a second before turning to the phone and pressing a few buttons, "I'll call Kim, he has the best shit" he murmurs before placing the caller to his ear and reciting the usual code.

Jimin rolls over some more and pulls open at the drawer again, calling out a quick, "coke, we need more coke as well", an agreeing sound is heard and another code recited into the device from the other side of the suite before he hears the familiar beeping of the phone hanging up and the shuffling of steps coming towards him