4

Jungkook often takes Jimin to his meetings- loves to have the beauty beside him and loves even more when his doll looks down at all his straight-laced men from his seat at the head of the table, because they can grovel as much as they like but Jimin is perched at the top of Jungkook's castle and he just loves the fury in his men's eyes at how they could never get that high no matter how hard they work.

He also has no problem ignoring the poorly hidden judgmental stares as Jimin perches on his lap or slinks into his own chair beside him, staring right back down at each of them with a daring smirk and a taunting raised eyebrow.

For they would never go further than a stare or a subtle grimace, wouldn't have the guts nor the balls to ever say anything about their boss' choice of bed warmer because they know full well the consequences- so Jungkook likes to have his fun with it every now and then.

-

The first spout of fun for this meeting came the night before, as it always does. His men may never have the guts to ever question Jungkook himself, but they certainly have the brainlessness to try and approach Jimin when he's not around. Jungkook is fully aware of the lust in his men's eyes and the fact they're just itching for him to leave Jimin behind so they can have a go.

Only the most idiotic among them would ever do anything- only the most cocky , the ones in need of a prize and power would dare. Because everyone knows you don't gain any power from fucking pricey female prostitutes- no, certainly not- but fucking the man who belongs to the leader of your gang? The leader who would kill you without a second thought if he so much as saw you touching what's his? Now that's power. That's how you gain respect in this world of guns and backwards morals and danger.

So Jungkook takes pleasure in sucking the large mark into Jimin's neck the night before his big meeting- immersing himself in the moans and whimpers that leave the mouth of the beauty beneath him as he lets his possessive streak run through his veins in full effect like lethal poison.

One last tug at the warm flesh between his teeth and he's done, pulling back to admire the dark bruise adorning the tanned skin and the blissful fucked-out expression of his lover.
"J-Jungkook?"
"Yes babe"
"Is he going to be there tomorrow?" Jimin's voice is small and timid- a side of him only brought out by the certain subject that is currently at hand.
"Yes, there's nothing I can do about that"
A whimper leaves the smaller boy's mouth as Jungkook leans back into his neck and sucks at the now tender and delicate flesh.

"Fuck me then, I need him to know I'm yours"
Jungkook grins, "oh trust me- he will" before engaging in a lip-bruising kiss full of intention.