3. 24K

24K (Korean: 투포케이) is a South Korean idol group formed under Choeun Entertainment in 2012. They debuted on September 6, 2012, with the mini-album Hurry Up. The current lineup consists of Cory, Sung-oh, Ki-su, Jeong-uk, Dae-il, Jin-hong, Hong-seob, Chang-sun and Hui. For the recent comeback, Sung-oh and Dae-il did not not particpate. Hong-seob and Chang-sun were brought in as backup members to remain a seven member group.

2012–13: 4K, Hurry Up, and U R So CutePrior to the debut of the group, the acoustic pop sub-unit 4K debuted

Prior to the debut of the group, the acoustic pop sub-unit 4K debuted.Consisting of vocalists Cory, Seok-june, Ki-su, and Sung-oh, they released Rocking Girl in June 2012. With the addition of Dae-il and Byung-ho, 24K released its first mini-album Hurry Up and the title track on September 6.[4] On January 16 of the following year, 24K began an additional promotion cycle for the record by performing "Secret Love". 24K released their second mini-album U R So Cute on August 1, 2013.[6] A "cute" concept, the title track features a "hard rock guitar sound" mixed with a "European-style house beat".

2014 Member Kim Dae-il participated in Mnet TV show, Dancing 9 Season 2.

2015: Lineup Changes, "Hey You" & "Super Fly"
24K returned after about 2-year hiatus with the single, "Hey You", with two new members. On October 1, 2015, 24K made their comeback with title track, "Super Fly".

2016: Lineup changes, and Second Single, Still 24K
Partnering up with +Social, 24K, with Sung-oh being absent, held their first European concert in Warsaw, Poland on January 23, 2016 at Progresja Music Zone Main Stage. They had a showcase in Malaysia April 22–24 which was presented by New Pro Star without Sung-oh or Dae-il due to unknown reasons. 

On August 1st Choeun Entertainment made an official statement saying that members Daeil and Sungoh would not participate in the comeback, Still 24K. Sungoh wouldnt participate due to treatment of his dislocated shoulder and Daeil had chosen that he wouldn't participate, yet he is still a member of the group. The statement also announced that the group would get two new/backup members to keep the group at a 7-member total. These members are, ChangSun (20 years old), and HongSeob (19 years old). 24k came back with "Still 24K" on August 10.

Musical style and influencesUpon debut, 24K employed various genres into its music

Upon debut, 24K employed various genres into its music. On the mini-album Hurry Up, the record incorporated pop, trance, dubstep, and industrial into its sound. On the second mini-album U R So Cute, the group incorporated elements of hip hop and electronic dance music into its sound. Cory has expressed his admiration for hip hop producers Dr. Dre and Teddy Park. Ki-su was influenced by Urban Zakapa, which led to his fascination with R&B and soul music.

Members
Cory (코리) (Hong Joo-hyun, 홍주현, born 25 November 1990) – vocals
Sung-oh (성오) (Yu Seong-oh, 유성오, born 8 January 1991) – vocals
Ki-su (기수) (Choi Ki-su, 최기수, born 2 October 1991) – vocals
Dae-il (대일) (Kim Dae-il, 김대일, born 10 May 1992) – rap
Jeong-uk (정욱) (Kim Jung-ook, 김정욱, born 20 March 1993) - rap
Hui (휘) (Yang-hwee, 梁輝 (Chinese) 양휘 (Korean), born 18 July 1995) - vocals
ChangSun (창선) (Lee Chang-sun, 이창선, born 17 April 1996) - backup member
Jin-hong (진홍) (Kim Jin-hong, 김진홍, born 2 January 1998) - vocals

HongSeob (홍섭) (Shim Hong-seob, 심홍섭, born 8 January 1998) - backup member

Music Videos

Still 24K

Super Fly

Hey You

U R SO CUTE

Hurry Up (Palliwow)

Secret Love

They each have their own instagram account
- 24k_jinhong0102
- 24k_lianghui
- 24k_jeonguk
- 24k_realbigone
- 24k_7s
- 24k_sungo
- 24k_coreeya

For more amazing infos and videos on 24K, check out their SNS:
Facebook: 투포케이 24K
Youtube: Choeun Enter