12. Brave Girls

Brave Girls (Korean: 브레이브걸스 Revised: Beureibeu Geolseu?) is a South Korean girl group formed by producer, Brave Brothers of Brave Entertainment in 2011. The band debuted as a five piece with the single album The Difference. The songs Do You Know (Hangul: 아나요) and So Sexy were their promotional singles for the album. On 29 July, they made their comeback with reggae song Easily from their mini album Back to da Future. The group promoted a remix version of Easily on 13 August and released it on 26 August. They made an appearance in the movie Mr. Idol. Following a two and half year hiatus beginning in early 2014 the group returned in mid 2016 and currently consists of seven members: Yoojin, Hyeran, Minyeong, Yujeong, Eunji, Yuna and Hayun.

Pre-debut
On 14 March, Eun-young was revealed a member and the leader of the group. She is the niece of Shin Ha-kyun, an actor known for his role in Welcome to Dongmakgol and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. Hye-ran was revealed on 17 March and gained attention because of her resemblance to singer Son Dambi and old dance rehearsal videos that led to her name being feature on video sites like M. Goon. Ye-jin became the third member to be revealed. She also gained attention because of her past as she was 'Miss Seattle' at the Miss Korea competition and her resemblance to actress Kim Sa-rang. Seo-a became the fourth member of the group. She was previously a model before joining the group.

2011: Debut, Back to Da Future and Mr IdolTheir cameo appearance in Protect the Boss

Their cameo appearance in Protect the Boss. On 31 March, Brave Brothers unveiled two images of the group that provided two concepts (a sexy chic and colorful eccentric) which the group will be performing with. Two teasers were released of "So Sexy" and "Do You Know" in the first week of April. On 7 April, they released their debut single album The Difference along with the music video of "Do You Know".

They made their debut on KBS's Music Bank with So Sexy and Do You Know. On 24 April, they appeared on Gag Concert and performed a trot version of Do You Know. Eun-young appeared on KBS's 100 Points out of 100 show and won 2 medals (Gold and Bronze) on the show. The music video for So Sexy was released on 8 June.They had a cameo appearance along with Superkidd on the SBS drama, Protect the Boss. On 22 July, Brave Entertainment announced that the group would make a comeback during the month and shared concept photos of their mini-album Back to Da Future. Their title track, Easily featuring Korean reggae artist Skull, was revealed along with the music video.

 Their title track, Easily featuring Korean reggae artist Skull, was revealed along with the music video