TWENTY-ONE ; REAL LIFE

Alia clenched her eyes as she heard the sound of Chris' voice filling her ears. The water of the shower, that was still running, hit her body. His worried yells were becoming louder, and he knew he was close.

"Chris!" She managed to get out as she began to push herself up in the floor of the shower. Chris knocked on the door like the gentleman he was, not knowing what state she was in on the other side.

"Just open the damn door!" She hissed in pain as she used part of the shower curtain to cover her body.

"What the hell happened?" He asked with wide eyes as he looked down at his best friend. Truly, she wasn't in the best state. And from what he assumed, she fell.

He was exactly right, too.

"What do you think? Can you just help me? Please." She gave him a pleading look, her eyes filling with tears from the pain she was in.

"I'm gonna pick you up, okay? Can I do that?" He asked as he turned the water off, looking down at her.

"Just be careful. I think I dislocated my arm." She whimpered out as he leaned down, giving a silent nod. He was careful as he hooked his arms around her small body, lifting the girl out of the shower.

"Makes you fee any better, I won't look at you." He said as he did as he said, staring straight ahead.

"Honestly, I don't care if you see me like this. So what? You're my best friend. And anyways, you're gonna have to help me out clothes on." She stated as she looked up at him, speaking truthfully.

"It's feels wrong, therefore, I'm not." He shook his head, his eyes never leaving whatever was ahead of him.

"So, you're just going to blinding help me dress?" She asked as she used her good hand to hold onto him.

"Yes."