Disclaimer

Okay so this is actually my first werewolf book that I actually think I'm going to go through with, I've tried writing other books but unpublished all of them for reasons that I honestly dont even know myself.

This book is not a copy of anyone elses book and has purely been made up by me. If this book seems at all similar to any other books you have read then my bad and I apologise for that.

People who comment hate on this book will have their comment deleted. I am fine with any constructive criticism because that will help me grow as a writer but plain hate is not welcome here.

This is my book and I will write it how I want so if a dinosaur is to appear out of nowhere and eat everyone...then just roll with it.

The updates to this book will not be planned at all and will most likely be spontaneous or when I can be bothered to actually update. I'm honestly too lazy, it's becoming a problem😅

In this book there will be mature content, a lot of violence, swearing and there may be some matters that people may find difficult to read about. So you guys have been warned so yeah, read at your own risk?

Oh and please do not copy of this book because that is just rude  and I don't want my work getting copied.