Desperation (Part. 1)

Hey guys! This one-shot is gonna be dedicated to the beautiful bookwarm85
This plot is entirely her idea, she just asked me to put my magic fingers on the keyboard and punch out something absolutely special for all of you to enjoy. Hope everyone likes it, and if you do then I suggest you go and read her stuff!

~What you tryin' to do to me?
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you ~
Animals - Maroon 5

"Uh, Jai? Is it common for your roommate to walk around the house without pants?" Joel asked, tossing his money in the center of the table.

He'd just noticed that Jai's roommate had walked past the living room wearing a t-shirt that barely covered her ass.

"Huh?" Jay asked, whipping his head around to try and get a look at her.

"Oh yeah, that's just her being a tease as usual." Jai answered casually, playing a card.

"Oh." Joel said, not really knowing how to respond to that.

"Hey Goldie, you mind puttin' some pants on? I've got guests and their getting distracted!" Jai called.

"No no no, leave her alone dude." Jay whispered, still trying to see where she went.

Joel and Jai laughed at their friend.

"What was that?" her voice was closer now, and the three of them turned to see her leaning seductively against the living room doorway, her long blonde hair draping over her shoulders and down to her waist.

Her arms were crossed over her chest, pushing her boobs up significantly. Her electric blue eyes were framed by long, thick lashes and her lips full and coated with nude lipstick. Jai's eyes shamelessly travelled down the length of her beautifully tones legs. Not that he needed to, he's had plenty of opportunities to memorize them.

When he looked back up at her eyes, she was grinning smugly. She'd seen him staring.

"I uh, was just asking politely if you could put some clothes on because my guests are getting distracted." he repeated, his own grin matching hers.

"I'm Jay, by the way." Jay piped up, waving at the beautiful woman.

"Nice to meet you Jay, I'm Charlotte." she replied with a friendly smile.

"And this is Joel. You met him once before but he was trashed so he doesn't remember you." Jai said, placing his hand on Joel's shoulder.