~{Chapter Four}~

~{Jack/Sean's POV}~
Few, I thought I just fookd' things up, but (Y/N) blew it past her. I thought she wanted me to do what I was doing, guess not. I'm just happy it was a misunderstanding we could move past us.

My heart was beating fast throughout that entire kiss scene, actually, it still is. She was an amazing kisser. She kissed with passion and care, like she meant it. I can't loose this woman, this beautiful, amazing, talented women.

She pecked me on my cheek then left to use the bathroom. Just seeing her leave, it hurt. I wanted her to stay, to be here with me... Is this what love felt like? To see the one you supposedly love walk away, even if it's just to another room in your house, hurt this much? I didn't know what love felt like or even was. I didn't know when love would be nice to me or leave me in pain. All I knew about love was that you get only one chance, and you can't fook' that one chance up.

~{Your POV}~
That was such a rush. Just the thought of kissing Sean again made my heart skip a beat. Oh I hope it was a good first kiss! What if I was bad? What if this was the only time I'd kiss him?! Oh god, please tell me I didn't fuck this up... I couldn't fuck this up, that kiss out there was one of the greatest experiences I've had in a long time! I couldn't loose the luxury of kissing Jack, it was too precious to let go of.

I didn't even need to use the bathroom, I just came in here to calm down. I took deep breaths and tried to get my heart rate back to normal. I flushed the empty toilet and washed my hands just so Jack thinks that I actually went to the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Sean sitting on the couch in his living room. He must've heard me because he turned his head around and motioned me to sit next to him. My heart was beating fast again.

~{Jack/Sean's POV}~
I heard the toilet flush and knew (Y/N) would be out of there soon. I started to get really happy again, I would see her again and things would be great. She walked out and I waved my arm for her to come sit on the couch with me.

She sat beside me and I put my arm over her shoulder, I looked at her for her approval. She nodded yes with a smile.

I smiled back at her. My heart was pumping and my face grew red. I don't know why I was embarrassed, but I couldn't help it. (Y/N) adjusted her position so she was more comfortable, also getting closer to me.

Another chapter!!
I know it's only been one day since my last three but I was really excited about this story and wanted to post another chapter.
Sorry if it was bad.
If you liked it, THANKS!!
I'm bad at these little blurbs... So cringey
HIGHFIVES ✋✋
~Bub-Bye!! 👋👋