~{Chapter Thirteen}~

~{Your POV}~
I woke up in Sean's guest room.  I rubbed my eyes and yawed as I started waking up. I look at the time (7:49am) and saw I woke up pretty early.

I had a dream last night.  A dream about Sean and Miles.  It wasn't a good dream.

Miles and Jack were keeping me held hostage in their house (the bedroom specifficaly).  I was in a bed (the bed I slept in today) and was held down by tight handcuffs on my wrists.  I had only a baggy white t-shirt on with pink, lace panties.  The room was dark and there was no light shining inside.

I heard a door creak open and Miles' voice, devisously laughing at me.  He turned on a lamp that was on the desk and stepped to the side to let in a smirking Sean.  I was scared.  My palms were getting sweaty and my body shook with fear.  I had no idea what they were going to do to me, I didn't want to stay long enough to find out either.

"(Y/N), my dearest (Y/N).  Don't be scared.  We aren't here to harm you," Miles said with a smirk.

"Well... I don't know about you, Miles, but I plan on leaving (Y/N) here sore and not able to walk tomorrow!" Jack chuckled.

"Sean!  Don't tell her what we have in plan for tonight!  I want to surprise her," Miles whined.

"Well, I'm sure there are more 'things' we have in store that she doesn't know about, your surprise isn't ruined," Jack said, rolling his eyes.

"P-please... I don't want this... I don't want to be here... Just-Just let me go!  I promise I won't say anything!" I begged, my eyes starting to water.

"Oh, (Y/N), your begging is worthless.  Nothing is going to stop me from doing what I have in mind to do to you," Sean growled.

"Indeed!  Now, shall we get started?" Miles asked, looking at Sean.

"We shall!  How should we start?" Sean replied.

"Well, I've been wanting to use these toys I've been saving for this very moment," Miles said, searching through the dresser drawers and pulling out a small, black box. He opened it and pulled out a vibrator. And gave it to Sean. He then got out a red and leather gag.

"No... No please... No. No. No. No... I'll do anything, just not this please," I begged again, warm tears falling down.

"(Y/N)... What did I say about your begging... It's just going to get annoying and make me do worser things to you," Sean said. "Why don't you shut her up now so we don't have to hear her complaining."

"Yeah, I think that will be the best option," Miles said, walking over towards me. "Now be a good girl and accept what your getting and we won't be so hard on you."

"Fuck you Miles! I'm not doing shit!" I spat at him.

"What did I say about being a good girl?!" Miles said, anger building up inside of him.

"I'm not some fucking dog! Screw you! Just let me go you sick fucks!" I yelled, trying to keep myself together. I started yanking at the cuffs, trying to get free, but it only hurt my wrists.

"You're not going anywhere, (Y/N), now stop moving and let me put this on you!" Miles told me.

I ignored him and kept squirming around, moving my head in the opposite direction of Miles. I tried to kick him with my legs but then Jack grabbed my ankles and held me down.

"Stop fucking moving you bitch!" Miles yelled, then slapped me across my face with the back of his hand.

It hurt like hell. Miles was a lot stronger that I had thought. It was a painful sting right on my left cheek. I knew it must've looked bright red.